3:27 AM i'md runk

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FRuiTY PeBBLe, Jul 27, 2003.

1. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

I am not.:D

#21     Jul 28, 2003

2. Im leaving shortly for the trip, but we catch the bugs and have a feast and then on friday go for the dolphin.....You know what ? i was in Islamorda a few years ago and got some flack because i asked the guy at the deli if it was too early to buy beer and he gave me a strange look and said " boy , this here the keys".....

we have a place to stay in Key west plus our own boat.....should be a blast...well, im off for some R and R.:cool:

#22     Jul 29, 2003
  3. sonia2003

sonia2003

#23     Jul 29, 2003
  4. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Have a good time TM.
    Other than Sunday from 4am to 12pm, you can buy all the beer you want. We even have all these drive in liquor stores in case you are too tired from all the partying to get out of the car. I always thought that was the funniest thing being originally from the uptight north. We will be perched on our bar stools at the Schooner Warf. Come by and say hi....Bob and Cathy
    :D :D

#24     Jul 29, 2003
  5. no thanks i wanna have a good time

#25     Jul 29, 2003
  6. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Naw PussyCat....I no wanna party with you.....I have a feeling you will be partying in the county jail. Me have no fun with a jail bird.:eek: :eek:

Now Aphie, that man knows how to party!!!:D

#26     Jul 29, 2003
  7. ya i saw apic of aphie decked out in pantyhose and pumps to die for... lol no thanks not my scene i don't swing with sweeties with size 13's :p

#27     Jul 29, 2003
  8. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

I thought you would like that PussyCat?
    Key West is a VERY GAY old town.
    Isn't this you? WD Gann and 777 said it was.
    You sure LOOK VERY GAY.:D :D

(not that there is anything wrong with that)

• fpc.jpg
      File size:
      31.9 KB
      Views:
    #28     Jul 29, 2003
  9. naw i don't think so cathy my tail is much much longer .. :)

#29     Jul 29, 2003
  10. \

OK Bob and cathy ...here is the low down in simplest terms about my trip......5 guys, 19 cases, two tickets and a couple grand out of my pocket:D :D :D

We got nabbed by the coast gaurd for being too close to the naval base ( even though we had passes to be there and launched the boat from it) ...they made us dump 20+ lobsters back !!:mad: ...then the next day, we got nabbed by the Sheriff for having a headless lobster and not enough life preservers....two tickets for that....over all though it was just what the Dr. ordered....what I don't understand is why we buy almost 20 cases of beer.....and then go into town and spend 3-4$ at sloppy's and rick's......I'll be honest though, there was a little strip club in Ricks that I kind of "visited" that ate up a lot of cash....I also dropped a bunch at Crabby Dicks for dinner and the naval marina bar....what an awesome place though...

Ps...mental note to self: avoid scraping your feet on a thing called " fire coral".....my feet were messed up for two days!!

#30     Aug 4, 2003