3/11/08 Video: "Dear Jim Cramer, should I sell Bear Stearns?"

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by ByLoSellHi, Mar 18, 2008.

1. <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gUkbdjetlY8&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gUkbdjetlY8&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

2. I'm actually with Cramer on this one. The question was "get my money out of Bear" NOT "should I sell my stock in Bear"

3. I'm not so sure.

When the person asked if they should get their money out, I'm pretty sure they meant selling the stock.

But it shouldn't even matter. Cramer was pretty emphatic that Bear Stearns was MORE than fine.

"Bear Stearns is not in trouble! Don't move your money from Bear! That's just being silly."

4. Obviously accuracy is not your strong suit. You might try LISTENING to your own video, and READING the question in the box on the left.

OldTrader

5. Obviously you're too obtuse to realize that "getting one's money" out and "worried about liquidity" could very easily have meant 'stock shares,' as I explained above.

If so, my condolences to you. You really are old.

6. "Should I be worried about Bear Stearns in terms of LIQUIDITY and get my money out of there?"

Which part of that are you having trouble with you idiot? Is English your first language? Is there anywhere in the video that says "Should I sell my Bear Stearns?"

Take it all back, it's not a question of accuracy in your case, it's a question of stupidity.

OldTrader

7. If you don't think it's a distinct possibility (likelihood, given the context of Cramer's clown ass show) that the individual was referring to selling off shares they were holding, and that they were concerned that the shares would tank if Bear Stearns became illiquid, you're a lost cause.

And AGAIN, Cramer stated BSC was fine, fine, fine, regardless.

8. ha.. bullshit..BSC is an investment bank and the 3 lot pikers calling into Cramer were asking about the common

the bouyaah crowd wants overnight 300% gains not expected by the SIV crowd...

cramer's assertion that he was talking about BSC accounts vs. a call on the common shares is complete bullshit

9. Can you imagine a multi-millionaire with an account at BSC will call in a TV show and ask for a bozo like Cramer for advice?

10. All Bear Stern employee have lost significant amount of money from their pension funds, which of course it is BearStern's own stocks.

Some are losing more than couple of millions; which wouldn't surprise me at all.

#10     Mar 18, 2008