$3,000 Custom Nike ‘Jesus Shoes’ Filled With Holy Water Sell Out in Minutes

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Banjo, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Banjo

Banjo

2. Overnight

Overnight

This is silly...

..."We were wondering, what would a collab with Jesus Christ look like? As a Jew myself, the only thing I knew was that he walked on water,”...

Nah, he simply walked out onto a sandbar. Tough concept back then for those Jews who did not fish.

3. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

So Jesus really wore sandshoes, ok we do the Nike sandshoe and sell it to rich guys in Chicago? I guess.

http://www4.uwm.edu/FLL/linguistics/dialect/staticmaps/q_73.html

[​IMG]

4. Overnight

Overnight

5. maxinger

maxinger

Nike Marketing Chief must be very happy.

did Nike pay Jordan for the water?

6. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

I was told a better written version involving Peter instead of Moses but too long to type.

"Jesus and Moses were hanging out in Heaven one day when they got to discussing their mutual boredom.

Moses said, "Hey Jesus, you know what we haven't done in a while? Go down to Earth and perform some miracles."

Jesus thought that was a great idea, so the two of them hopped onto a cloud and floated down to a city.

"What miracle would you like to perform first?" asked Moses.

"I think I'll walk on water," replied Jesus. "Last time I did that the people really went wild!"

So Jesus walked to the edge of a lake surrounded by hundreds of people, took a step onto the water ...

And promptly sank.

Confused, he stepped out of the water, tried again ...

And sank for a second time.

He turned to Moses and said, "I don't know what's wrong. Last time I did this it worked like a charm!"

To which Moses replied, "Well Jesus, you have to remember: last time you did this you didn't have holes in your feet."
    "

7. Overnight

Overnight

Har dee har har. :)

Bugenhagen likes this.
  8. Overnight

Overnight

And for the record, YES, rubber-soled shoes used for athletical stuff, is a sneaker.

9. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

Sandshoe or runner when I was a kid. All depends on where you are on the planet. Sneakers are not for sports but for sneaking.

10. Overnight

Overnight

I dislike this post.

#10     Oct 14, 2019