$3,000,000,000,000 (trillion US $) cost

Discussion in 'Economics' started by limitdown, Apr 8, 2008.

1. Joab

Joab

I've said this 100 x on this board.

America has turned into a nation of Bush (pussy) whipped wusses.

Throw the friggin bum out already and NEVER ever let another Moron run your country.

DEMAND more !

Not that the leaders in my country is much better but none of them was is bad a Bush even our worst ones.

#21     Apr 9, 2008
  2. gnome

gnome

You don't understand. The political system is rigged (and the American public is brainwashed) so that only a DemoCrap or RepubliClown can be elected... and they are two sides of the same coin.

We ALWAYS have a choice ONLY between a Giant Douche and a Turd Sandwich.

#22     Apr 9, 2008
  3. dewton

dewton

the fed should just forgive the national debt... seriously they have nothing to lose except interest payments.

#23     Apr 9, 2008
  4. gnome

gnome

LOL... if only it worked THAT way.

It's not money owed to us so that we COULD forgive it. It's money we owe others. (If you can get them to forgive the debt, it would help us out tremendously.:D )

#24     Apr 9, 2008
  5. capitaliz

capitaliz

Yap, That's wat we want the win/win situation for govt (even Americans suffer a bit more) . At least Americans still have great government that keeps us the Top rated country. Think about the govt of 3rd world country situation....how much we gonna complains then...when we cant even do anything regardless complains...

#25     Apr 10, 2008
  6. Joab

Joab

STOP complaining about the obvious and DO SOMETHING about it.

1. You left mother England because of a lousy tea tax.

2. You fought to abolish slavery.

America WAS a country of Protesters and Free spirits that DEMANDED their rights, what happened to you ?

Take back your BALLS and keep impeaching these Morons till they get the message.

Stand Up, Get out of your house and off your computers and DO SOMETHING.

#26     Apr 10, 2008
  7. Arnie

Arnie

AND.......it's inflationary to boot!! :D

#27     Apr 10, 2008
  8. gnome

gnome

Sounds noble, but you're crazy.

1. 98% of Americans don't even recognize we've got a problem.

2. Who the Hell am I? Nothing I could say would get the public's ear. Any noise I would make would be dismissed as "just another rich guy who doesn't want the Gummint to confiscate his wealth". Duh!

If Ron Paul were to win the presidency, he could command attention. But as he's not a mainstream DemoCrap nor RepubliClown, most of America scoffs and regards him as a crackpot.

Gotta pick your battles.

#28     Apr 10, 2008
  9. Ed Koch, famous mayor of NYC would always ask:

"So, how am I doing?"

----

So, how is America doing, since they made that choice?, twice?

#29     Apr 10, 2008
  10. Joab

Joab

I agree and I guess you have picked your battle by supporting Ron Paul.

Your wrong though, when you say that you can't make a difference.

All it takes is one person speaking passionately and honestly enough to sway the minds of millions.

Sometimes you have to tell a child 100x before they finally get it !

If you love your country, the choice is yours and by the sounds of what I've heard you are NOT alone but actually the majority.

#30     Apr 10, 2008