2X2 quad monitor stand for HP LP2475w

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by westsidetrader, May 15, 2010.

1. chuckie

chuckie

Different angle

#11     May 15, 2010
  2. LeeD

LeeD

I have noticed there is a gap between the top 2 and bottom 2 monitors. Is it your preference or is the stand not flexible enough to position monitors closer to each other?

#12     May 15, 2010
  3. chuckie

chuckie

They could go closer together if I wanted to. I am moving house shortly. I will probably spend more time getting them set up right when I move.

There is a clamp on the centre vertical tube holding the arms for the top two monitors. This will slide up and down the vertical tube to any height you require. I would need to loosen the clamp and slide it down a little to close the gap. In reality it doesn't worry me. I never stretch charts across the whole four monitors, so it's not an issue. I open charts 'within' each monitor if you get my meaning.

Would you like me to try and take a picture of the back?

#13     May 15, 2010
  4. chuckie thanks for the reply and taking the pictures! means allot!
    im going to look for some other 2x2 setups and really try to analyze which one is the best.

by the way the LP2475w monitor fits on the 100 x 100 vesa, correct?

#14     May 15, 2010
  5. i have 2 right now and am planning on ordering 2 more as soon as i find a stand. i also plan on upgrading my tower and have a few questions about that (will make another thread later)

#15     May 15, 2010
  6. These guys have some great stands. I have the 220C - it is great becasue you can move the monitor easily. 1 over 1 or both next to eachother. you could have 2 of these on your desk also. See http://www.emcworkstations.com/mountall.asp to see what they have

#16     May 17, 2010
  7. My buddy has the 1 over 3 - really likes the way it is balanced, keeping his main screen bottom center.

#17     May 17, 2010
  8. chuckie

chuckie

Correct.

They're nice monitors, I have been pleased with mine so far. I admit sometimes it feels like overkill for the trading I am doing, but it's nice to see everything I want at the same time.

#18     May 17, 2010
  9. inktomii

inktomii

This is the mount I bought. Very cheap, very good quality. Its only for 2 monitors. But, you can buy 2 if you need 4 monitors and it will still be cheaper then the majority of the mounts available on the market.

Ink

#19     May 17, 2010
  10. inktomii

inktomii