2nd try I Passed the TST combine now to the FTP

Discussion in 'Journals' started by caacapital, Jan 18, 2018.

1. The same way i had to reset 3x in step 2 not waiting for areas, fighting the clear direction trading before my optimal time, trading while not focused on trading.

#21     Mar 26, 2018
  2. volente_00

volente_00

TST new theme song

#22     Mar 26, 2018
  3. stepan7

stepan7

Wouldn't it better to open real $800 account?
    Real money are much better way to enforce the discipline.
    Why to pay to someone just to find out your own strength and limitations.

#23     Mar 27, 2018
  4. I have a real account my main trading is done with options I'm learning futures. So for me topstep is actually cheaper as I said I spent around 800. I attempted 5 or 6 times 2 full price 3 resets and I got 1500 to trade. In one of my real accounts i lost $1k in 2 days after that loss i realized why am i trying to learn with my money when i have the ability to get tst money cheaper. If for some reason I find myself spending more than I would get in a funded account then it will be time to rethink my strategy but even then I seriously doubt I will spend over 1k on TST combines in a week. This is a much cheaper option for me until I can actually focus 100% on this Im still working a 9-5.

#24     Mar 27, 2018
    Yukoner and Xela like this.
  5. stepan7

stepan7

That's a lot.
    I would be you, I would sit on sim till convert $800 >> $20,000. Five times.
    All it's require - the internal honesty.
    And it's not require any funds payable to TST.
    How many trades you did in 2 days?

Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
    #25     Mar 27, 2018
  6. Pekelo

Pekelo

You can run a test account on C2, that is even cheaper. All the stats there and you can reset it when blown for a small amount.

There, I have just saved money for you.

#26     Mar 27, 2018
    Xela likes this.
  7. Xela

Xela

This is a very good idea, for anyone considering taking a Combine, generally: there's no point in paying TST for "experimentation" - it makes more sense to sign up for a Combine after already proving to yourself, once or twice, that you have a good chance of passing it.

(The OP isn't in this category, though: he's already passed the Combine and FTP previously.)

#27     Mar 27, 2018
    Lukas V likes this.
  8. What is c2?

#28     Mar 27, 2018

9. Collective 2

#29     Mar 27, 2018
  10. Pekelo

Pekelo

https://trade.collective2.com/

The starter/test account is $20 a month and I think the reset is around $30. (if you blow it)

#30     Mar 27, 2018