2nd Income

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Achiever, Jul 31, 2003.

1. Ebo

Ebo

Drummer........always looking for other Trader/Musicians for post market Jams in NYC.

#21     Jul 31, 2003
  2. dmastah

dmastah Guest

Engineering Consultant ------ Ind. Eng... Michigan

#22     Jul 31, 2003
  3. I do maintence for a rich couple here in Mammoth that own about half the town. It is great because I only work when I want and can take breaks whenever I want. It is nice to be able to come home for two hours and trade if I am in the mood, and in the winter I will be able to ski everyday. http://www.mammothmountain.com/winter/adventures/ski_ride/trail_map/

#23     Jul 31, 2003
  4. Jewellery Designer, Manufacturer & Retailer :cool:

Far too famous for comfort, too. At least at my age.
    I love trading. It gives me a bit of a bloody break...

~The Scientist

#24     Jul 31, 2003
  5. dilman57

dilman57

Perhaps you know my brother in law.He was a ski bum up in Mammoth last season.He took a break from his engineer job in san diego.

#25     Jul 31, 2003
  6. sonia2003

sonia2003

I'm in PR...

Candletrader, do you play the guitar and live on the 3rd floor? Are you that annoying neighbor of mine?:D :D

#26     Jul 31, 2003
  7. I'm getting interviewed tomorrow for a Mortgage Broker/Consultant position. Anyone here have some interesting insights to the industry?

#27     Jul 31, 2003
  8. Entertainment Agent and Musician.

#28     Jul 31, 2003
  9. It's cool how many musicians there are among us. I wouldn't have thought so.

If only my music was worth a little more dough. Experimental film soundtracks are pretty low on the musical pay scale, at least so far.

#29     Aug 1, 2003
  10. <b>
    </b>
    I'm getting this question up the wazoo!

I am sorry for the confusion - Brother inandlong actually deleted this message, not me! - He argumented (justifyably) that it was too long for the frame of this thread, which is limited to 2-liners, and opened a new thread, starting with this message, called "personal background" at the following address:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20606

Sincerely,
    ~The Scientist :cool:

#30     Aug 1, 2003