2nd Debate:Obama trying to be aggressive

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Oct 16, 2012.

1. Don't tell Romney but he comes across as a condescending jerk.

#91     Oct 17, 2012

2. Well that's because he's better than everyone else and knows when a kid's hair "Doesn't look right" and it needs to be cut. Even it means pinning him down while he's screaming in terror to do so.

#92     Oct 17, 2012
  3. wjk

wjk

I guess that's why I coudn't believe the pubs put him up. He does often come across as a liberal as so perfectly defined in the above quotes.

#93     Oct 17, 2012
  4. Yes the pubs like 'em dumb. So they can relate.

#94     Oct 17, 2012
  5. wjk

wjk

I said he was liberal. He isn't stupid. His business record proves that.

#95     Oct 17, 2012
  6. I get it, only liberals can have any personality flaws like being a condescending jerk, good one wjk, Ha Ha Ha

#96     Oct 17, 2012
  7. wjk

wjk

I know that characteristic is present in all ideologies. Just seems to me liberals flaunt it much more, excluding you, of course. :)

Seriously, go back and read a couple years’ worth of all posts in P & R of ET alone, do so with an open mind and then get back to me.

I'll get you started:

I stand guilty as charged as well.

#97     Oct 17, 2012
  8. Heck if you think I'm bad now you should of heard me when I was a young cocky buck. I knew almost everything back then, oh and yes I was a republican then also. Not that one had anything to do with the other.

#98     Oct 17, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Don't tell the Obama loons but so does Obama.

#99     Oct 17, 2012
  10. wjk

wjk

You and I both, except I didn't become politically interested until I was in my mid 30's. I did like Reagan because Carter worried me, and I had just signed up for the Navy on delayed entry right before the election back then. Reagan had been elected by the time I got to boot. I got a little worried while in boot camp when I heard we had a little run in with Libya (I think it was Libya). That was 30 years ago. It's too bad we're still dealing with issues over there, isn't it? Kind of makes the case for energy independence.

#100     Oct 17, 2012