2nd American Revolution starts now. Florida:We will not comply with healthcare law.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Jun 30, 2012.

1. They've been making me buy insurance since I was 17. This is nothing new.

#31     Jul 1, 2012

2. The govt has been making you buy health ins from who since you were 17?

sounds like BS to me

#32     Jul 1, 2012
  3. I assume he's referring to medicare which is health insurance you are forced to buy even at 17

#33     Jul 1, 2012
  4. medicare payments at 17 are just TAXES, there are no health insurance benefits to collect.

Of course I contend medicare is unconstitutional as well, so the point moot.

#34     Jul 1, 2012
  5. Yes and also the government has forced me to buy car insurance also since I was 17.
    The city government forces me to buy busniness liability insurance. When I worked in AZ. the gov. forced me to buy workers comp ins.

#35     Jul 1, 2012
  6. Yes there are,you collect them in the future

#36     Jul 1, 2012
  7. 1)Okay dumbass we are talking about health insurance for one thing.
    2) car insurance is for the privilege to operate a vehicle on public property
    3) business liability ins, once again voluntary
    4) workman's comp , once again voluntary

I'm drawing theses distinctions not because I agree with each of them but this healthcare ins represents a significant change in attitude it's completely involuntary .

#37     Jul 1, 2012
  8. There should have been a provision in this bill to satisfy the Republicans and the Libertarians. You can opt out and not have insurance but if you can't pay for medical care, that's it. They would be required by law, by your choice, to throw your sorry ass into the street. If you die well at least you were free, free to be stupid.

#38     Jul 1, 2012
  9. medicare
    It does in no way shape or form function like insurance premiums paid in advance.

https://questions.medicare.gov/

#39     Jul 1, 2012
  10. You have a list of FORCED purchase of insurance by governments.
    And it's exactly the same I can drive without insurance and if caught pay a fine (tax haha).
    Same with all the other government forced insurance purchases.
    The best part of this ruling is it is the first step toward the single payer plan which is going to happen. I know I know you're going to leave the country if that happens.

#40     Jul 1, 2012