2nd American Revolution starts now. Florida:We will not comply with healthcare law.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Jun 30, 2012.

1. I've paid for my own healthcare since I was 18 and never had a problem doing so

My problem is people who want and are willing to pay for healthcare but they cant due to pre existing conditions or the 45 year old janitor who works 50 hours a week whose employer doesn't offer health insurance and they cant afford the 500.00 a month premiums the private market charges for it

#21     Jul 1, 2012

2. Medicare recipients have some of the best health care in the world.I would trade my blue cross for medicare without hesitation

#22     Jul 1, 2012
  3. For doctors/ nurses etc I agree

For blood sucking health insurance companies I disagree

#23     Jul 1, 2012
  4. That's pretty damn funny because up until this piece of legislation no one "MADE" you buy insurance at all.

If insurance is so "evil" then why are you celebrating the gubbermint mandating that you purchase it?

#24     Jul 1, 2012
  5. NEWS FLASH TO COMMIE
    medicare is bankrupt you fool .

#25     Jul 1, 2012

6. I'm celebrating because of the regulations imposed by big brother to stop insurance company abuses

#26     Jul 1, 2012
  7. Yet millions of medicare patients are receiving medical care as we speak and tomorrow doctors offices around the country will be filled with millions of medicare patients

#27     Jul 1, 2012
  8. YEP aren't ponzi schemes great, well at least for the few that get in early.

#28     Jul 1, 2012
  9. Even the diehard liberals (in a sober moment) will admit that this current version of Obamacare is a royal pos...of course, that doesn't stop them from celebrating this "win", even though it's a long term loss. It's mind boggling what the braindead idiots who ascribe to one political party vs the other will "enable" just so long as it's "their" guys and not the "other" guys that are perceived to be winning.

Saw this same bullshit for most of Dubya's first term...all of the rationalizing about why we needed the wars, the excessive spending, the incompotence, etc, etc...now the script has simply flipped and the zealots are too stupid to see that they are just as blinded by their ideologies...

#29     Jul 1, 2012
  10. Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Democrats=idiot losers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

#30     Jul 1, 2012