2nd American Revolution starts now. Florida:We will not comply with healthcare law.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Jun 30, 2012.

1. Gov. Rick Scott: Florida won't comply with health care law
    By Gary Fineout, The Associated Press
    1:26 p.m. EST, June 30, 2012

TALLAHASSEE, Florida — Florida Gov. Rick Scott now says Florida will do nothing to comply with President Barack Obama's health care overhaul and will not expand its Medicaid program.

The announcement is a marked changed after the governor recently said he would follow the law if it were upheld by the U.S. Supreme Court.

"Florida is not going to implement Obamacare. We are not going to expand Medicaid and we're not going to implement exchanges," Scott's spokesman Lane Wright told The Associated Press on Saturday.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...630_1_rick-scott-health-care-medicaid-program

2. hughb

hughb

3. Oh puhleeze that's a bunch of non-sense, the War of northern aggression proved the concept of states rights is a fairy tale.

The states will do exactly what big brother tells them to , I guarantee it.

4. Good. They Can secede. Who the fuck cares about these two shittty states.

5. hughb

hughb

The war of southern treason proved that traitors will be dealt with harshly. William Tecumseh Sherman is lighting the torches once again to teach these guys to get in line and comply. And this time he won't spare the black-eyed peas.

6. Thanks for unwittingly proving my point. :D

7. You sound mighty bitter, get well soon.

8. So, what point did he prove? The confederacy fired the first shot then, they are firing the first shot now. That outcome will be the same.

9. Except it's different now. There are millions of people like myself who live in the south and do not align with the crazies on the right. There will be no secession.

10. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Neither will North Carolina - exchanges and medicaid expansion will not be implemented.

NC lawmakers won't act on part of US health reform
    http://www.wral.com/news/political/story/11260098/

The reality is that this enitire situation is a non-issue because the "federal government will create exchanges for states that don't have them by 2014".

#10     Jul 1, 2012