$286 left

Discussion in 'Journals' started by hurricane_sh, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Sekiyo

Sekiyo

You need to find out where is the flaw.

By order of importance :
    1. Does the odds are against you ?
    2. Do you over bet ?
    3. Do you have a faulty implementation ?

One can lose 26K by several means.
    What's your own problem ?

#21     Apr 15, 2020
    .sigma, NQurious and RubberBand like this.
  2. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

I'm sure many lost more than 26k in minutes...maybe seconds during some of the high volatile trading days in this Coronavirus Pandemic.

Lots of margin calls.

wrbtrader

#22     Apr 15, 2020
    d08 and zghorner like this.
  3. SanMiguel

SanMiguel

Ask dozu

#23     Apr 15, 2020
  4. gaussian

gaussian

Far OTM USO LEAPS are extremely cheap right now. I find it hard to believe the price of USO stays below $10 for more than 6 months. The entire oil economy will collapse at it's current prices.

Other advice is better. If it's your last $286 in your gambling account try your luck with OTM LEAPS. Otherwise, you need some professional help.

#24     Apr 15, 2020
  5. trader99

trader99

Read my journal: https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/the-road-to-consistency.335578/page-17

I'm trading not that much more than $26K and I regularly make over $1K+ every day. Once you know how to trade, then money comes easily even on a small account.

#25     Apr 15, 2020
    NQurious likes this.
  6. schizo

schizo

Take your wife out to a fancy restaurant instead. You know, like making fond memories which you two can share in your old age. :)

#26     Apr 15, 2020
  7. LanceJ

LanceJ

PM me for direct access to the trades you make so I can take the other side.

#27     Apr 15, 2020
    clockwork71, taowave and zghorner like this.
  8. Snuskpelle

Snuskpelle

Mirroring losing trades doesn't necessarily resulting in winning trades (transaction costs, lack of predictiveness). I'm sure you know that, but the OP might get the idea he should simply do the opposite of what he has been doing.

#28     Apr 15, 2020
  9. Sekiyo

Sekiyo

You need a better random generator.
    There are twice as much 1 (100) and twice as less 8 (33) than random (62) in your outputs (620).

But the sample is too small to shout fraud yet.

;)

Last edited: Apr 15, 2020
    #29     Apr 15, 2020
  10. taowave

taowave

Start a log,write down your trades for the next day,and do the exact opposite...

#30     Apr 15, 2020