264,600 may quit military: McCain

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bearice, Dec 4, 2010.

1. I think I have hit USA where it hurts the most (USA air force). I am sorry but it had to come out some day.

#21     Dec 5, 2010
  2. 9999

I think someone hit you real hard on the head where it hurts the most. I am sorry but it had to come out some day.

#22     Dec 5, 2010
  3. Nice nickname. Are u a descendant ? lol

#23     Dec 5, 2010
  4. I think you can start a new Wal-Mart with $50 Billion. $180 billion is the over-valued market capitalization for Wal-Mart and wal-mart employs 2 million employees.

So you can start 150 new wal-marts with $9 Trillion (Fed emergengy loans/bail-outs) and create 300 million jobs with $9 Trillion.

#24     Dec 5, 2010
  5. Um, you are wrong. Non-members do not need to register to read posts.

#25     Dec 5, 2010
  6. jprad

jprad

Advanced? Are you kidding? The Russians still don't have a service-ready 5th generation fighter while the US has had the F-22 in service for 5 years now.

All they have is a single copy prototype, the T-50, that is scheduled to be in service by 2015. By then the US will have their second Gen5, the F-35, in service a year before.

BTW, the first batch of T-50s won't come with a 5th generation engine...

You should read up on the Eastern Front theater. It was a bit larger, took a bit longer, and was a bit bloodier than you're making it seem.

#26     Dec 5, 2010
  7. When you post in forums (right or wrong) people reply to you and you get more information.

By the way fifth-generation T-50 fighter plane is being developed by Russia and India.

I know I post "wild statements".

#27     Dec 5, 2010
  8. jprad

jprad

OTOH, you could first consult Jane's or Wikipedia before your first post. That is, assuming you don't want to come across as a complete ass.

The T-50, AKA the Sukhoi PAK FA, is being developed exclusively for the Russain Air Force, you know, the one you said had an "advanced fighter."

The Sukhoi/HAL, which is what the Russians and Indians are collaborating on is still in development, there is no operational prototype for it like there is for the T-50 and it's also a twin-seat derivative of the single-seat T-50.

It's not the same airplane. And, just as is the case with US fighters that are built for use by non-US air forces, the ones the Indians get will not have the same capabilities; avionics, weapons platforms, etc. that the Russian-only T-50, or the Russian version of the HAL will have.

#28     Dec 5, 2010
  9. This video says India-Russia Stealth Fighter Sukhoi T 50 PAK FA - 2nd TEST FLIGHT

Video-: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cleCO9UY23A

Comparison video "F-22 vs PAK"

Video-: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzt7uaNBrI4&feature=related

#29     Dec 5, 2010
  10. Somebody sent me this information.

If Russia, Great Britain, the Chinese, the Ottoman Empire, the Byzantine Empire, The Huns, The Romans, or The Greeks could not win in Afghanistan so will USA not win in Afghanistan.

#30     Dec 5, 2010