264,600 may quit military: McCain

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bearice, Dec 4, 2010.

1. I am all for gay rights, but this is a real morale buster. Who wants to strip down in front of gay guys checking you out.

#11     Dec 4, 2010
  2. Have you seen the advanced Russian Sukhoi figther plane?

Russia's defense is very strong. If anybody tries to enter Russia they will be destroyed.

I am not sure about Russia's attack.

Germany tried to enter Russia in World War 2 and Germany was destroyed and then Russia attacked Germany all the way to Berlin and forced Hitler to commit suicide.

Also, I have read reports that German war Tanks were frozen in Russia and German soldiers could bear the extreme cold in Russia. Is this true?

#12     Dec 4, 2010
  3. Wow, 1977....you must know someone on the 'inside' to get such up to date info.

:p

#13     Dec 4, 2010
  4. That is public/open information. No big deal.

#14     Dec 4, 2010
  5. Damn you're an idiot. You add no value to this website

#15     Dec 4, 2010
  6. Wow, you never been to a gym.

#16     Dec 5, 2010
  7. i think there was a report in 1840 that showed the spanish navy was as powerful as the US's. obviously the two navys are comparable

#17     Dec 5, 2010
  8. bat1

bat1

The Military is already full of Gays

it's nothing new.

After work Gays do there thing, straights do there thing

in the end we all get along just fine

what's the big deal?

Retired Army 23 years:)

#18     Dec 5, 2010
  9. If there is nothing wrong with gays in the military then perhaps showering should be co-ed too then. Guys get to shower with girls. Anyone see anything wrong with that? If so, then gays probably should'nt be in the military, or should be separated the same way the women are.

Anyway...as long as gays are doing the most dangerous work on the front line, I have no problem with them in the military. :D

#19     Dec 5, 2010
  10. Elitetrader is getting many new members for the past 1 month and I have been posting here a lot for the past 1 month. I think new members are registering to read my posts. I maybe wrong.

Forums where I stop posting they become dead.

Different people have different meaning for “value”. For some people information is value.

If value means money/profits to some, I can help people earn excellent profits.

By the way I have created 300 million jobs in USA.

#20     Dec 5, 2010