?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by trendlover, Oct 21, 2012.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

Trend lover, I take it you're able to vote in the US?

#21     Oct 21, 2012
  2. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, in one year.

#22     Oct 21, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

That's more than a little disconcerting.

#23     Oct 21, 2012
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

Ok, thank you! I'm just glad you can't vote in November! Phhhhew!

Sad part is in a year, we have another one on our hands who has no business voting. Have a nice evening Mam.

#24     Oct 21, 2012
  5. Do you have employment?

#25     Oct 21, 2012
  6. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Really why do you talk about Zimmerman? He stalk that boy only walking home with no gun. Zimmerman make the big mistake to think that boy Trayvon is criminal, and so he follow him and antagonize.

But my link question Mitt Romney and how is he so against taxpayer money for bail out, but he can make big profits by take away middle class people pension that is promise to them? So those people go to the government taxpayer money for some of their pension and for unemployment moneys. Because if Mitt Romney is true in his heart to what he talk about, he will profit from private equity, but he should pay those pensions from his profit, and he can make money too. But he is really greedy and want huge profit. But really I see that man have no big picture of his country and the middle class people. Not everyone can be really wealthy. But in the USA middle class people can be happy and working to have a very good life in the USA. But he take from them alot. He see only his family and self gain.

#26     Oct 21, 2012
  7. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, and I am legal too Phoenix. I do not take welfare, or anything from your government. But I am not saying some people should not have help. Because not all the people on the welfare or government help is those stupid gangbangers or lazy. Some people really want to work, and do work but can not have enough wage to pay for the rent and the food. I am fortunate to have my grandfather and my brother so together we do not need to take any government money. But some people in the USA really do not have support.

#27     Oct 21, 2012
  8. AAA poster explain to me why if the private equity company can profit 1.4 (BILLION) USA dollars but take away middle class penisons to do this, WHY they are not thinking of what happens to those people when they are not getting pensions they work all their life for? Why is the private equity firm not happy with "one time payout" to the pensions to "make whole", then take half billion profit first year? So much greed and not thinking of their country and their people. Because no everyone can be 1%. But 1% can not be so wealthy if they do not take care of their country.

#28     Oct 21, 2012
  9. Ricter

Ricter

Aaa doesn't give a shit about our country, he cares about ideological purity.

#29     Oct 21, 2012
  10. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Than he is more close to Fidel Castro and Hugo Chavez thinking.

#30     Oct 21, 2012