$2500- $4000 a day Players

Discussion in 'Trading' started by coolweb, Jun 4, 2005.

1. I have built my own alerting platform and play interday moves and longer plays as well.I also use 2 moving averages nobodt uses.I always trade up and add and have a very short downside.Also follow the TIKI AND PREM.Like I said some months are small and some huge like this month .I also know a guy better then me who will not loose more then 400 on any interday trade.been doing this for a while and paid my dues.
    momo

#21     Jun 5, 2005
  2. the biggest traders i know arent consistent like that.
    they will have 2 or 3 huge days in a month that makes up 90% of the profit.

#22     Jun 5, 2005
  3. Momo what do I have to do to get to where you are?

#23     Jun 5, 2005
  4. listen i have paid my dues in the broadway days.i trade a long account and day account you actually need both to make large numbers.i trade within myself and always say i know nothing and let the markets tell me whats happening and that is where the tiki and prem come in.I read everything and listen to people smarter then me for their input. MOST OF ALL YOU NEED BALLS AND conviction.

#24     Jun 5, 2005
  5. W.Gann

W.Gann

MOMO are you in New York? keep up a great job man

#25     Jun 6, 2005
  6. momo do you let others observe your trading. give me the steps that I need to take to get to where you are. So you watch the tiki and prem, what we looking for in these? I got balls and conviction, the problem is I dont know how to use them. Help me out bro, I'm willing relocate and kiss ass if that's what it takes.

#26     Jun 6, 2005
  7. ozzy

ozzy

Nice post. But having balls isn't gonna cut it.

I have the largest titanium balls you'll ever see and if anything it set me back a few years.

In this game its good to be tall, skinny, workaholic, programming, statistician, mathemitician, split second decision maker, studying nerd with small balls.

ozzy

#27     Jun 6, 2005
  8. hOW do you guys make that kind of money day in day out trading equities only ? This market has recently been relatively easy for stock traders, still I suppose you trade a basket , or do you trade anything that moves with balls of steel? In case you trade a watchlist, some day there is just not much going on and you just churn your account, plus it must be tough to scalp with decimalization. As for TICK and PREM that Momo is mentioning, does anyone see any benefit at all in watching it? As with the futures where it once used to work pretty well a lot of stocks, often times the momentum plays, don't follow the fut at all, so what's the use of PREM?

#28     Jun 6, 2005
  9. trader99

trader99

What does tall and skinny has to do with anything? The rest I tend to agree

"workaholic, programming, statistician, mathemitician, split second decision maker, studying nerd with small balls."

Though programmers,statisticians, and mathematicians probably disagree with the small balls part. LOL

#29     Jun 6, 2005
  10. ozzy

ozzy

t99,

Your right tall and skinny has nothing to do with it. Sometimes my mind gets carried away with stereotypical images.

peace
    ozzy

#30     Jun 6, 2005