$2500- $4000 a day Players

Discussion in 'Trading' started by coolweb, Jun 4, 2005.

1. Michael, thanks for the clarification. Will refer to your journal for more details.

best rgds

#11     Jun 5, 2005
  2. sbird

sbird

I trade out of a large LLC account, I personally only keep about 10-20K in the account, However, they give me 400K in buying power which I max frequently.

#12     Jun 5, 2005
  3. sbird...what markets are you guys trading??

#13     Jun 5, 2005

4. You took 50k and 30k "out of the market" in April and May respectively. So after commissions, what was your net?

#14     Jun 5, 2005
  5. sbird

sbird

We trade NYSE stocks.

#15     Jun 5, 2005
  6. sbird

sbird

I usually net about half of what I gross, except for may, only made about 10k.... had a big loser day at the end of the month. April was about 25k.

#16     Jun 5, 2005
  7. It is possible to do this with maximum $25,000 to $40,000. Requires considerable skill though.
    Such performance practically implies consistency.

:cool:

#17     Jun 5, 2005
  8. i have 800k in bp and average around 75k a month over the year. Some months are nil and some are 200k+.I am only willing to loose a small amount but always willing to add more if the stocks move. I am making MUCH more now a days once i was able to short everything interday again.This was KILLING me when I couldnt short. Now its even better as I know i have what a lot of people /hedge funds want.
    momo

#18     Jun 5, 2005
  9. wow momo,

good trading. I can only make 1/4 th of what you make, even if it is consistant and does not change from month to month, I do not hold a candle to you. But get this...I only spend 6 minutes a day trading Retail Spot Forex!

oh yeah, I would need to have 800k in cash to do 1/4th of what you do too...you said bp...wow momo you are a good trader...

Michael B.

#19     Jun 5, 2005
  10. Spectacular responses guys,

$1k a day is as good as $3-4k a day, everybodys progressing at their own rate.

momo,

Are you trading with a particular edge like arbitages/hedging/ pair trades with other information

or are you a pure trader with great money management skills and trades around support and resistance that waits for price confirmations.

#20     Jun 5, 2005