250.00 managed FX?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by marketsurfer, Sep 29, 2006.

1. I just sent the following message to both help@legitinvesting.com and enforcement@sec.gov :

Ladies and Gentlemen of the SEC,

Please meet "Legit Investing" http://www.legitinvesting.com/index.html

Seeing as the people at Legit Investing can barely string more than three words together without a spelling error, I doubt that they will be able to accomplish their goal of growing to be "the largest and most reliable trading company in the world" as stated on their site : http://www.legitinvesting.com/aboutus.html

I will personaly hand over the management of my entire estate to Legit Investing should they be able to produce any licenses or athorisations that enable them to manage the public's funds.

Legit Investing,

I am pleased to introduce you to the SEC.

I'm sure the SEC is going to have a hayday with you people once their inspectors pick themselves up off the floor from laughing so hard.

In wishing you all the best in learning about financial regulation, I sincerely hope that you will play it smart and shut down your mickey mouse enterprise immediately.

#11     Oct 9, 2006
  2. misha7

misha7

#12     Oct 11, 2006
  3. Thanks Misha, but the SEC is also competent in matters that concern persons advertising in view of managing the public's funds.

#13     Oct 11, 2006
  4. By the way, did you guys notice that Legitinvestin's site is now taken down ? :)

#14     Oct 11, 2006
  5. Yep, you can see the site for about 2 seconds, then it goes to "UPDATING SITE" LOL

#15     Oct 11, 2006
  6. #16     Jul 20, 2008
  7. Just as a note to my previous post, the craigslist listing is same guy running the legit investing website.

#17     Jul 20, 2008
  8. Surdo

Surdo

So Electric Savant is selling his wares on Craig's List now?

#18     Jul 20, 2008
  9. cstfx

cstfx

From the Craigslist ad:

"Can go into more detail on the phone, email, lunch, dinner, lets make it happen!! "

Sounds more like a Match.com come on.

:)

#19     Jul 20, 2008
  10. perpetuum

perpetuum

I used to struggle trading the FX markets. Das anyone here know about pipCash.com? I've been trading their trades now for several months. Someone there really knows his shit. they let you take their trades free for a week or two. at least they used to.

#20     Jul 21, 2008