25 Rules of Trading Discipline

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by ZAL, May 28, 2008.

1. Whats this?

• zn.jpg
      File size:
      109.1 KB
      Views:
    #11     May 28, 2008
  2. Outside of your room.

5%

Inside your room.

35%

#12     May 28, 2008
  3. Khartoum

Khartoum

Question from a noob: Do you think the bond is better and easier to trade than ES as ZAL stated?

#13     May 28, 2008
  4. One's position sizing is in direct correlation to your risk management.

The truth is it really doesn't matter what size someone trades ... if they trade well they will be able to increase their lot size as their account grows ... and if they do not trade well it really won't matter as it will all be lost anyway.

#14     May 28, 2008
  5. If that's directed at me the answer is YES ... but then again, I believe most other contracts are easier to trade than the ES.

#15     May 28, 2008
  6. LOL ... on that note.

Why limit yourself to just two markets.

Shouldn't these techniques be applicable to most any trading securities?

Thansk

#16     May 28, 2008
  7. Khartoum

Khartoum

It was an open question and thanks for answering. I suppose you don't trade ES then?

It strikes me as odd that in the free PalTalk rooms, 90%+ trade ES, not the bond. Why wouldn't traders naturally gravitate to the easier market?

I guess I need to understand what "easier" means in this context. :confused:

#17     May 28, 2008
  8. LOL, fellas, fellas.

Lets try to have a remotely reasonable discussion about trading shall we? :D

The software is interesting and I think TradeMaven is prolly a decent place to go for the new traders (notice I did not say nOObs).

Trading has a very steep learning curve, and if they can help someone along I got no problem with it.

#18     May 28, 2008
  9. Khartoum

Khartoum

I have no aliases. I am a new member. What is wrong with you people anyway?

I made an honesty inquiry to you, atticus, after reading another thread. What's with the paranoia?

#19     May 28, 2008
  10. I was under the assumption that the ET forum had a slightly higher caliber amongst its members... guess there's alway going to be a miserable soul in the bunch no matter where you go. For all the guys, that responded with the school yard bully comments - there's no shame in gratitude, fellas. I don't take offense thought... carry on.

PS. If anyone is interested in reading the "Mantra" ZAL is talking about, I could upload it and post the link here.

Let me know,
    MM

#20     May 29, 2008