25 bps cut...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by a529612, Dec 11, 2007.

Your sentiment?

1. Rally

12 vote(s)
    17.4%
  2. Sell off

47 vote(s)
    68.1%
  3. Flat

10 vote(s)
    14.5%
  1. Haha, you could hear the traders on the floor b@(%hing as they heard the announcement. I think the FED dropped the ball here, not with the rate cut but with their policy statement. No sense of urgency in needing to help the markets. This is the problem with the FED. They don't know how to do anything other than look in the rear view mirror. Instead tjhey should be looking forward out the window at the 18 wheeler coming right at them.

#21     Dec 11, 2007
  2. achilles28

achilles28

Undoubtedly, this Bull is unstoppable.

Another cut from that whore Bernacke and the market tanks 200 points.

#22     Dec 11, 2007
  3. Those idiots are still obsessed with inflation.

#23     Dec 11, 2007
  4. its soooo funny---just out of sheer curiousity---while cleaning the house I put on cnbc waiting for the announcement...

santa claus rally
    santa claus rally

LOL
    LOL

who pays these clowns who come on in and interview

#24     Dec 11, 2007
  5. Elevator dropped of panicked longs. Time for elevator to come back up a few floors, and let out a few shorts. Loving the volatility today.

#25     Dec 11, 2007
  6. Yeah, there's no inflation, right?

#26     Dec 11, 2007
  7. Looking at T-notes... the answer is: No, there is no inflation, if anything there's deflation.

#27     Dec 11, 2007
  8. Great, so when I go to the grocery store for food this weekend, and I notice the absurd prices in steaks from this time last year, or milk, or anything made with wheat, etc., I can just tell the store manager: "What the hell do you think you're doing charging these prices? According to T-notes, you should be CHEAPER than last year!"

Same with the gas station, right?

#28     Dec 11, 2007
  9. Daal

Daal

heres talking about ten year notes not ten minute t-bills

#29     Dec 11, 2007
  10. Ya think? Doesn't matter. He can talk about whatever he likes. My questions still stand.

#30     Dec 11, 2007