25-30% yearly profits, reallistic in Forex?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by crgarcia, Aug 25, 2007.

1. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Well, we have obviously found my unhappy client since 4 of the 7 posts this person has ever posted since 2006 are bashing me.

Here you go, where I fess up to being a snakeoil salesman..will this make you happy? http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51861

Oh, and a complaint from a former mentoring client, Mildog.

My only complaint is that in 3 weeks at their residence Brandon drove a vehicle only once, and the time he did he wrecked it.

So if riding in a car with him isn't a concern, by all means join their room for a few months and let their teaching and results speak for themselves.

I do confess to being a terrible driver, even my own mother wont ride in a car with me.

#51     Sep 7, 2007
  2. saras

saras

rest in peace....

#52     Sep 7, 2007
  3. lindq

lindq

Completely untrue. (Are you a graduate of ForexMadeEasy?)

There are many transaction costs for the retail trader. Data, connectivity, spreads, software, hardware, etc.

There is no such thing as a "zero sum game" in any market that is profit driven. Those who make the market - who provide the market - are always paid first.

#53     Sep 7, 2007
  4. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

#54     Sep 7, 2007
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

We seem to be getting a little off topic here guys.

#55     Sep 7, 2007
  6. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

sorry, I will refrain from this point on.

#56     Sep 7, 2007
  7. saras

saras

Brandon, it all about you lying in forums and disappearing with my money. Other things are not relevant.

#57     Sep 8, 2007