240% return per year?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by cooolweb, Sep 25, 2011.

1. I have been there too, and thats exactly the point, why i do not understand you.

How can you be so selffish...its that kind of character what destroys humanity one day...

you wanna be better then the rest,huh ?? Then be a good boy and do something good ?? If not you are just like the most of the people who are fighting to survive.

But if you are rich you dont have to fight for surviving...

Open your eyes and look over the horizont....

Just think about it, maybe one day, you thank me....

Best regards
    htr:)

#11     Sep 26, 2011
  2. hahahaha

thanxs

you made my day......

hahahahaha
    :D :D :D :D :D

#12     Sep 26, 2011
  3. enough posts for this thread , i'll post p/l next year, time for me to get some burgers.

traderslair,
    with my aggressive personality, you should already assume if you met me in real life, i'd have you kissing the pavement for a few hours for my enjoyment. I'm good at everything, thats why my ego is so big. espically kicking people's ass.

HE SO GOOD LOOKIN
    HE SO RICH
    HE SUCH A GOOD TRADER

#13     Sep 26, 2011
  4. volente_00

volente_00

you forgot the most important ONE

HE SO FULL OF $HIT

:p

#14     Sep 26, 2011
  5. If you have to flaunt what you have (or think you have) to get freinds and girls then you must be 1 ugly mofo with no personality. Your post drips of arrogance. You must have a pathetic life when your buying freinds and girls. Get rid of your money and see how many girls and so called freinds are still there. You will see a big FAT 0!!

Plastic people like you are losers and when the money runs out the girls and your so called freinds will too... See ya Player....Ummm I mean LOSER!

#15     Sep 26, 2011

6. I did mention "HE SO GOOD LOOKIN" right?

some people got all the luck, hahah

shitting money of course :) :)

#16     Sep 26, 2011
  7. sbroker

sbroker

#17     Sep 26, 2011
  8. #18     Sep 26, 2011
  9. hatetherisk,

your altrustic means of helping people, doesn't really provide much happiness, its fine as a side hobby. I've read ur posts, you don't sound happy at all. Read mine... always upbeat.

why do you think there are more haters on this board then people giving advice? Cause it feels GREAT to kick people while they are down!! Feels great to beat people up in UFC, Feels great to WIN in iraq. It only feels "good" to give help.

Whens the last time you've been cheering for Red Cross, how about SealTeam6 kicking ass and taking names ?

=========

in reality, you just don't have enough experience or know-how, to embrace your true human nature, which is COMMAND and CONQUER.

<b>Conquer = competition, competition = hard. Embrace whats hard.</b>

#19     Sep 26, 2011
  10. good morning dear cooolweb,

yes i am not happy. i know....

if you are happy, that is good, keep it upright....never loose your happiness.....

I am still searching.....

I had this too what you are living now a few years ago. But i got tired of it. You cant understand me, because i dont know what i want, i am always on the search .......

good trading boy:) :cool:

#20     Sep 26, 2011