23 years of research say tomorrow down

Discussion in 'Trading' started by insert, Jun 19, 2007.

1. insert

insert

Hi all, let me pitch in. My own research shows tomorrow down. follow me and make profits

2. Let me pitch in. My own research shows tomorrow down a 50/50 chance. Use tight stops and make profits.

3. insert

insert

lucas you are correct, it turns out that lucas does the same thing I do but he doesn't have my edge, Who is a fool here :D :D

4. I went short this week. Stop in place. No need to worry about me. :cool:

5. insert

insert

sometimes market as a whole gets locked in a ZIGZAG mentality, it is very interesting , it doesn't last but I can predict it.

6. I find it quite impressive that everyone with 6 posts to their name on E.T. is remarkably profitable. I am not as good as you Sir. I cannot predict, I can only react. Enjoy your trading profits.

7. insert

insert

lets just say lucas, You know me pretty well, but some of us have a habit of changing aliases far too often. And lets not even mention those with 5-10 aliases

8. Ha! Good enough! Not only do you out-trade me, you out-alias me as well. LOL! So who the heck are you!?

9. insert

insert

I don't want to ruin the new alias, but at least here I am confirming your short position with a small difference, (only for tomorrow for one day)

10. I understand concerning the alias.
    I swing trade, not really concerned about daily moves. Ill take tomorrow's down day though! Good trading to you.

#10     Jun 19, 2007