22K in one week...?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by StockyIrishman, Jun 9, 2007.

1. RL8093

RL8093

While there may be filters that would be useful, I do not use any (other than scanning news). I typically play stocks / ETFs that have a catalyst (news, earnings or technical setup). Even something like Q's options can have 50-100% moves on decent days.

The 'edge' that I have comes more from years of hard work & observation than from any magic indicator. While I do have a number of setups that have a very high success ratio (which I've yet to see published), it would be foolish for me to share them. However, they are all available to anyone who takes the time to study the markets.

#21     Jun 21, 2007
  2. RL8093

RL8093

While we could debate the use of the term 'gambling', it has pretty-much been beaten to death in other threads. I agree that a very conservative approach would be unable to generate those returns w/o a major event. OTOH, there is a very wide range of risk tolerance and trading methodologies among those in our chosen profession .... [​IMG]

#22     Jun 21, 2007
  3. I been complaining about this commerical for months. What horribile marketing tactics! But hey it did spark your interest.

CajunSniper / Puretick.com Administrator-Trader

#23     Jun 21, 2007
  4. squall

squall

I knew a woman that lived in a trailer park that went to Beau Rivage in Biloxi and cranked out $50,000 in one night on slots by putting up $10.

I don't know if she used esignal or not though.
    But yeah its doable.

#24     Jun 29, 2007
  5. squall

squall

I started out using Metatrader in forex and have been turning over 10-15% a month consistently over the past 1.5 years. Now I am using ensign but still debate from time to time whether or not to go back. I don't think it's a necessity to pay out the ass to make money in trading. Though if having the "cleanest ticks" and stuff like that give you the security to make sound trading decisions and stick with them, then hey it's worth it.

#25     Jun 29, 2007