225 death watch

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by trader225, Jul 17, 2007.

1. Thank you! I have been trying to remember that site for a month now, since I saw it on ET.

#41     Jul 18, 2007
  2. He is paper trading this is his usual game that he plays dont listen to him

#42     Jul 18, 2007
  3. You're welcome. :)

#43     Jul 18, 2007
  4. Cant do math but have no prob posting every 2 seconds. Are you having fun taking the piss like this?

#44     Jul 18, 2007
  5. First of all, 1550 is resistance and plenty of opportunities were given to sell at that price. At the very least 1549.75 was very doable....that was about an hour ago, I looked again and 1550 was too much for the current bearish momentum so it's now back to 1548.25, not looking good.

I sincerely hope you can escape this trap you have created on yourself because this is method of trading is a one way ticket to disasterland.

If you can't resist buying falling knives then I suggest you do the following:

Buy 1 car at current price, and only add size as the trade reverses, confirming your prediction. This way your losses are small when you are mistaken and splendid when correct.

It's possible that you end up making money from this massive mistake but it's much more important than you learn your lesson whether you lose or make money tonight.

Good luck but this is crazy trading bud.

#45     Jul 18, 2007
  6. I am sure this is another handle of the poster previously known as Trader28 it is the right time zone and he is I feel just setting you yanks up again while he plays his silly little games.

Think about it if you long and offside would you really start a thread like called "Death watch" and would you have a long position of such a size and comment like he does?
    He has also done this before
    Think about it!!

#46     Jul 18, 2007
  7. Bogan,

Hard to say if it's a true tale or not but current price is at GLOBEX low right now.

For a lack of a better word, it's looking like shit.

#47     Jul 18, 2007
  8. Trust me last time he was offside on around 100 contracts (Right!!) and somehow made a miraculous recovery so call my crazy but this is another story pure and simple.

My last post on the subject

#48     Jul 18, 2007
  9. Just woke up.
    Sold 30 from 1551.25 thru 1552.50.
    Then market dropped, but back to 1551.25 on the bid. Account up several thous, so may unload the remaining 21 at any time.

Sold 15 more at 1551.50.
    Six left.
    Will sell anywhere above 1552.

#49     Jul 18, 2007