22 things you need to know about trading from Vic Niederhoffer

Discussion in 'Trading' started by marketsurfer, May 2, 2013.

1. drift , I believe, is when prices rise on low volume or without conviction. A trend has a sharper angle on a chart.

#31     May 3, 2013
  2. Sergio77

Sergio77

Did he include that of he forgot?

#32     May 3, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

#33     May 3, 2013
  4. cornix

cornix

Sounds like distinction between slow trend and fast trend only. But still a trend. :)

#34     May 3, 2013
  5. zdreg

zdreg

the true american hero from the same background is howard schultz ceo of starbucks. they are both Jewish. they came from working class parents and were from brooklyn. they are both of children of depression era parents.schultz built a real business from scratch. when his successors screwed the business up he came out of retirement and rebuilt it.

you,marketsurfer, are impressed by glitz. any similarity between your buddy, neiderhoffer and your buddy, sykes is purely coincidental. correct?

#35     May 3, 2013
  6. Bingo!!! ZD you hit it on the head, and provided a better a much better example. Surf, you really need to look at what you seem to worship and find much better examples to write about and worship. There are truly many out there. I have a couple friends who I would define as American heroes, but I have known both my whole life, so they will never get that acknowledgement from me before they die. That's what friends are for after all. :D
    Seriously, Surf you need to figure this stuff out. You are having a child, and you just can't screw that up living in a fantasy world of others riches. I haven't spent much time reading your material until your most recent thread where you tried calling trades, and I really get the impression that you are a somewhat well off person, who will soon piss away all their money, or someone who actually is a rich guy wanna be who has very little. Either way you need to change your mindset and start working for a living.

#36     May 3, 2013
  7. clacy

clacy

Nothing against VN, but I guess we have different definitions of American Heroes if you consider an options seller worthy of that moniker.

#37     May 3, 2013
  8. Surf needs to study the game of baseball.

#38     May 3, 2013
  9. I did not blow out that account. I have it to this very day.

You nutbirds truly do not understand how to trade FX. Most people don't, and that's okay by me.:)

#39     May 3, 2013
  10. #40     May 3, 2013