22 Surveys Which Prove That Americans Never Want To Go Back To The Way America Used To Be

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Scataphagos, Sep 10, 2019.

1. UsualName

UsualName

Y’all are some sad ass people.

#11     Sep 10, 2019
  2. vanzandt

vanzandt

That's un-fucking-called for Tony.

That war was f'd up, but don't ever go after a guy that went over there and did what his country, right or wrong, asked him to do. Some chose not to go.

Ya know you sit here and talk about Confederate States, statues, the party of slave holders, etc.. its stupid, you're trolling, but its tolerable as we have listened to you for awhile now. I actually chuckle sometimes.

But let me tell you something Tony... there were a shit-load of young African Americans that went off to that fucking war, and a shit-load of them never came back. And many that did come back still carry their nightmares to this day. They were exploited too. But they went, they had no choice. They weren't brainwashed and they weren't delusional, they just got fucked. But they answered the call. Bravely answered the call.

Scat has his opinion on things, and he's entitled to it, he's earned it just like every other kid that went over there. They all served, black and white, some side by side, some brothers in arms to the end, and yes... unfortunately many segregated. But they were all young, all innocent, all confused, all scared, and many saw their friends and brothers die horrible deaths for no fucking reason.

If you wanna slam Trump and his bone-spurs for what many would perceive as cowardice... go right ahead. You'll never hear boo from me on that one. But if Scat feels sh*t ain't right from where he sits and he wants to write about it here in this forum, well he's lived a lot of life and you haven't walked in his shoes. You don't have to agree with him on any point, but don't attack a guy now for something he lived thru almost 50 years ago when he stood up and did what he thought was right.

#12     Sep 10, 2019
    smallfil and Wallet like this.
  3. RRY16

RRY16

You have stated in prior posts you went to some jackass college named Hilsdale.

#13     Sep 10, 2019
  4. I never heard of someone being disqualified for medical school based on age? I don't understand what you mean maybe...

#14     Sep 10, 2019
  5. smallfil

smallfil

Bill Clinton actually, hid in Europe and Barack Obama also, did not fight in the US military. Does that disqualify them? So, why would the ridiculous litmus test apply only to Donald Trump? Sheer liberal hypocrisy and lies! If you are going to apply a litmus test on one, you have to apply it equally to everyone! You cannot pick and choose and excuse and favor those you agree with! That is why nobody takes ET trolls seriously.

#15     Sep 10, 2019
  6. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

The truth is always called for Vanny.A dickhead constantly beating his chest for "defending America" in Vietnam needs a reality check.

Ironic that a fucking idiot that thinks Alex Jones and Infowars is the worlds most truthful news source would also believe he was defending America in Vietnam.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2019
    #16     Sep 10, 2019
    piezoe likes this.

7. And I can assure you that you will not hear boo from Joe Biden going after Trump on the issue if he is the nominee.

Joe does not want to go there. There is a reason for that.

Fortunately for Joe, the dems fixed it so that Tulsi will not be going after him for that or for his many fake war stories with details and truth that he says do not matter.

Maybe Fauxcahontas will tell us about when she fought with the Lakota, the Cheyenne and the Arapaho at the Battle of the Little Big Horn.

You tards want a stolen valor clown to go after? Here is your man- a pathetic piece of shit that you treat as a hero after he cowardly attacked Kavanaugh.

[​IMG]

#17     Sep 10, 2019
  8. Just so that people do not start adding to what Mr. Scat said, I do not believe that he stated that he was in Vietnam. Just sayin, I did not read that.

#18     Sep 10, 2019
  9. Cuddles

Cuddles

In Tony's defense, "answering the call" to a war you don't believe in is always a choice; you can choose not to go, plenty did and faced the consequences. If you believe in the cause with the facts in front of you, then you've been persuaded. You could've been lied to/brainwashed, or are deluded with a sense of duty.

Until the draft is at gunpoint, there's always a choice, you just gotta weigh your conviction of killing/being killed vs jail time.

[​IMG]

#19     Sep 10, 2019
    Tony Stark likes this.
  10. piezoe

piezoe

Oh, he attacked the former (we hope), habitual sloppy drunkard and sexual assaulter and present day liar. Blumenthal is definitely my hero then!

#20     Sep 10, 2019