22" LCD $180 one day only

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by nkhoi, Aug 12, 2008.

1. My only monitor to go bad is an Acer, but was a CRT and was a good 5 years old at the time. On the other hand I bought it and an Acer system direct from Acer many years ago, and the system is still working and WIn 98 is just fine on it.:) I think it is at least 8 years old and I don't use it on the internet, but otherwise it works great. Actually same hard drive too. I better back that sucker up.lol

#11     Aug 13, 2008
  2. Acer has the three year warranty. And they are getting cheap. I just bought two of the 199 puppies - free shipping. My friend the computer geek sticks with them because of the warranty.

I wanted another 'tree', but they're so expensive. I took the bottom arm off one, put two monitors on the desk. Bought a black galvanized 1" pipe with a flange. I'm going to bolt theflange to the desk, and get a fifteen dollar tree with the two new ones.

I can't see like I used to, and I need the bigger print, therefore more real estate. I'm hoping they come in Braille pretty quick.

#12     Aug 14, 2008
  3. buylo

buylo

I have an Acer and a Dell 22". My IT guy told me Acer makes them for Dell and they're cheaper. Sitting side by side, I notice no difference.

#13     Aug 14, 2008
  4. Had an Acer 19" for a year (still got it) and for the price, can't complain!

#14     Aug 14, 2008