21 Ways Rich People Think Differently

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by OnClose, Sep 4, 2012.

1. OnClose

OnClose

2. "While the masses are fixated on the doing and the immediate results of their actions, the great ones are learning and growing from every experience, whether it's a success or a failure, knowing their true reward is becoming a human success machine that eventually produces outstanding results."

:)

"Average people believe the markets are driven by logic and strategy. Rich people know they're driven by emotion and greed."

:eek:

3. Good article.

4. Eight

Eight

5. What about HFT?

6. sle

sle

This is a load of crap designed to sell this assholes book to wannabe rich. Rich people, just like poor people, are a diverse bunch and they think in a number of ways. An owner of a laundromat chain has little in common with a hedge fund manager, neither in terms mentality nor everyday interest.

7. give me a fucking break

8. I think if you boiled it all down you'd find a large number of similarities, actually.

9. vinc

vinc

10. Gina Rinehart lives entirely on inherited money and she's giving advice on work ethics. Classic! If hard work was all it took there would be many more wealthy people than there are now. Given the choice, as if I have one, I'd take dumb luck any day of the week.

#10     Sep 5, 2012