$20mm seed capital trading tournament

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by OddTrader, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Jack,paper trade is allowed!

:D

#11     Mar 14, 2013
  2. Eyez

Eyez

Says the guy who says he can predict price action in real-time and averages down; you are one very pathetic individual.

#12     Mar 14, 2013
  3. Con artists and thieves have lost touch with reality.

Use your brain, if a trader has a "successful investment strategy," why does he give it to you?

There are smart thieves and dumb thieves, you belong to the latter type.

#13     Mar 14, 2013
  4. For whatever reason you may not know how it turns out. See snagit.

To avoid this problem , a trader would have to play to win up to a certain point and then just do a fade to not win.

This is a phishing expedition.

Also there are serious restrictions for being in the market.

#14     Mar 14, 2013
  5. "He left JPMorgan in 2009 to start his own business, a hedge fund seeder called Lion’s Path Capital, which is tied to Battle-Fin in several ways. It staked the $1 million prize for the company’s trial tournament, and winners use Lion’s Path’s trading platform to manage the capital they win access to."

Your strategy is stolen by Lion Path.

Besides, your first 5% profit goes to, yeah, you guess right, the con artists.

#15     Mar 14, 2013
  6. Those names sound like they are right out of http://www.hedgefundnamegenerator.com/

Cracks me up!

surf

#16     Mar 14, 2013
  7. If he pisses you off, you can always pay me to mess with his data, Ill give him my trades and once in a while hand the controls to jack.

Then I ll use my real name and apply to his company as a data artist. 20mm for jack a job for me its a win win !

#17     Mar 15, 2013