2024 Stock Picks

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by vanzandt, Dec 20, 2023.

1. vanzandt

vanzandt

These will be thinned out, and more will be added, but I wanted to write them down.

RTX
    VEEV
    JBLU
    AJG
    PD
    KR
    BGC

No particular order... and note.... Cramer pumped RTX tonight.... but I am on the record a few weeks prior lol ( https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/gba-presents-house-of-gummy.374311/page-1052#post-5901980) so don't think I'm parroting him if you watch the show.

This is just a rough draft.
    Still working on the grandaddy of them all:

cesfx, smallfil and semperfrosty like this.
  2. vanzandt

vanzandt

Sprout and semperfrosty like this.
  3. ALT

When I entered after the phase 2b data just days ago, it was trading close to net cash even though the data seems to be as good as Novo's Wegovy.

Big pharma are hungry for a weight loss GLP-1 drug of their own. Novo has become the largest company in Europe because of their GLP-1.

ALT will most likely secure a partner before phase 3.

Big upside. Limited downside before phase 3 data.

ALT current market cap: USD 429 million
    NVO current market cap: USD 452 billion (yes there is more to NVO than Wegovy)

ALT current price: 7.98

December 1, 2023:
    "Altimmune price target raised to $25 from $16 at JMP Securities
    JMP Securities raised the firm's price target on Altimmune to $25 from $16 and keeps an Outperform rating on the shares.

Following the Phase 2b MOMENTUM data, the firm is now including obesity as a separate program in its Altimmune valuation. The shares are up 50% today but this still undervalues pemvidutide's opportunity that JMP now models at over $5B in peak sales between obesity and nonalcoholic steatohepatitis, the analyst tells investors in a research note. The firm continues to recommend Altimmune shares, saying pemvidutide has a competitive profile."

Last edited: Dec 21, 2023
    TrailerParkTed and vanzandt like this.
  4. Have a look into TUI1 too. Upcoming MDAX listing, is just since lately out of debt burden and hugely profitable. P/E below 10.

vanzandt and VicBee like this.
  5. Sergio123

Sergio123

My picks:
    PLUG
    ENPH
    XOM
    PYPL

vanzandt likes this.
  6. Gujind

Gujind

Cramer is one of the best indicators lol
    even subscribed on him on twitter, never disappoints. What a legend:)

7. vanzandt

vanzandt

Is there a U.S. ticker for that?

8. %%
    SPY;
    QQQ+ related.............................................................................................

9. Unfortunately no. It will be a German only stock soon. But if youre worried about currency devaluation (Euros) you can enter a short on Eurodollar at the same time and be fine.

vanzandt likes this.
  10. Not sure about the other ones but thanks for AJG. I am going to buy some tomorrow for a purely technical swing trade. I don't even remember what the actual business name is or what they do but I like how it looks in my charting software. Trading something with no opinion on the business will be really interesting. It might be something I have to explore more with just a basket of tickers and a scanner.

#10     Dec 21, 2023
    vanzandt likes this.