2019: The Year the Market Broke and the Fed Rescued the Everything Bubble

Discussion in 'Economics' started by The Humble Bunch, Jan 12, 2020.

1. %%
    May correct in may or SEPT; sure has in the past.Panic sellers may have sold on Iran NeWs, LOL panic sellers neVer win. They could not even keep the oil market up which they sUre have tried to do LOL. I'm not a market maker, but one said ''you Will probably get the news before me '' He has better things to watch than the news................................................................:cool::cool:, :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

#11     Jan 13, 2020
  2. Overnight

Overnight

This year is going to suck, especially as we near November. If a Dem wins, we'll have a lot of chop and then down. If Trump wins, late 2022 will be the start of the downturn into hell, sharply.

#12     Jan 13, 2020
  3. piezoe

piezoe

How nice it is to read an occasional post that seems to have come from a observer on planet Earth.

How bizarre it is to read so many posts where people think there is something wrong about the government creating money, as if there is another better source?; ditto the strange posts from those who don't realize that if the government did not run deficits there would be no money left in the private sector to carry out commerce. Our main concern should be stability of the money, i.e., price inflation. Or in other words, whether the amount of money available for commerce is in balance with the goods and services one can buy with it; should we say "productivity?" Of course there are also social concerns having to do with where he money resides. And that too affects commerce. Many posters here, it appears, are concerned not about these things but instead about the economy on some imaginary planet where government finances are no different from their own finances.

#13     Jan 14, 2020