2017 Futures Trading Tournament hosted by GFF Brokers.

Discussion in 'Events' started by CaseyB, Nov 20, 2017.

1. CaseyB

CaseyB Sponsor

Greetings and Salutations to All!

We're proud to announce GFF Brokers 1st Trading Tournament.

The contest will be run on a demo platform of Global Zen Trader.

Although the demo does use Live Market Data, conducting the tournament on a demo platform protects tournament participants from experiencing any real loss while also providing the opportunity to take real prizes.

Each account will begin with $50,000 in buying power.
    The tournament will run for the full month of December, from the 1st thru the 31st.
    Based on their final P&L the top 3 traders will be awarded trophies and prizes.

Thank you for your attention, if you're interested please click here to register.

Trading entails a significant risk of loss and should only be done with risk capital.

2. algofy

algofy

woo, free commissions to some random broker I just heard about for the first time today.

JackRab and CaseyB like this.
  3. Overnight

Overnight

What's the matter algo? You wouldn't like the shiny trophy and $500 in free commissions that you'd only get within the first 30 days of opening your live account with at least $2,500, and from whom do not even have commissions listed on their website so you don't know how many trades that actually is?

You're such a downer.

rb7 and CaseyB like this.
  4. CaseyB

CaseyB Sponsor

what? you don't like free stuff?

5. CaseyB

CaseyB Sponsor

fear of the unknown is the greatest fear of all.

6. Vertex

Vertex

If you have never heard of them, you should spend more time checking out the sponsors of this site. You know, the people that pay so you can piss and moan.

7. Overnight

Overnight

Is GFF Brokers a sponsor of this site?

8. truetype

truetype

You'll notice they're listed under:

ET IS FREE BECAUSE OF THE FINANCIAL SUPPORT FROM THESE COMPANIES:

Vertex likes this.
  9. Gff used to be global futures, a long time sponsor here. Opened my first account with them around 10 - 15 years ago. Still use them as one of my brokers, withdrawing from them every few weeks for years and never an issue. Would recommend.

CaseyB likes this.
  10. This is a Futures-only competition, correct...options are excluded?
    I only know options. everything else to me is basically alien language.

#10     Nov 20, 2017