Discussion in 'Politics' started by LEAPup, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Mav88

Mav88

calling brass a leftist is to much a compliment, I have never seen him offer one shred of apologetics. brass is more like some miserable guy on disability picking food out of his beard all day

#11     Sep 3, 2012
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

I've gotta say I'm surprised more here haven't seen the film. Seems like no bullshit, common sense types are starting to give up and that's sad.

#12     Sep 4, 2012
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I haven't gone to see it because there is no point. I'm already decided on the issue and nothing the film is going to show me is going to further reinforce my perspectives.

#13     Sep 4, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Me too, and even though I don't care for theaters I'm going to try and see it. Just to support the film maker.

#14     Sep 4, 2012
  5. Brass

Brass

Why not just drop it down the sewer? That way, you can give it to him directly.

#15     Sep 4, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Is this intended to be "content" or humor? Sometimes it's hard to tell what you're saying from all the way up there in the peanut gallery.

#16     Sep 4, 2012
  7. Brass

Brass

Strictly content. All credible and independent sources have essentially characterized the mockumentary as a slanted hit piece. A gutter piece. So I can see why you and yours are flocking to it, looking for predigested, bite-sized portions of questionable edibility.

#17     Sep 4, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Such as...Huff and Puff Post, BSNBC, Moveon.ORG...?

#18     Sep 4, 2012
  9. Brass

Brass

Including, but not limited to.

#19     Sep 4, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

NONE of those I listed are independent or credible, brASS hole.

#20     Sep 4, 2012