2014: The Battle for Survival

Discussion in 'Journals' started by neke, Jan 5, 2014.

1. neke

neke

Goals? If you mean like new-year resolutions, my goal is to become as disciplined as it gets with my man-machine partnership, and reduce the degree of discretion further. As for financial targets, well I would like it to be better than last year - both in dollar terms and percentage performance. C'est tout.

#561     Jan 1, 2018
    algofy likes this.
  2. Overnight

Overnight

My goal is to learn French so I do not have to guess what the heck you all are on about. And my guesses are goofy. Wheee!

#562     Jan 1, 2018
  3. fordewind

fordewind

@neke , how do you protect your strategies from your broker?Can share your experince, if any?

Thanks!

#563     Jan 3, 2018
  4. koolaid

koolaid

lmao...your broker isn't interested in your shtty strategy that swings -40% one month and +60% the next.

#564     Jan 4, 2018
  5. fordewind

fordewind

Yet, he might do smth about it.He`s security guy, he said.

#565     Jan 4, 2018
  6. Pekelo

Pekelo

He randomly throws in losing years to confuse them...

Your question is ridiculous.

#566     Jan 5, 2018
    d08 likes this.
  7. neke

neke

My automation is not at the brokers server. Its all in-house and runs from my computer in the cloud. I moved my system to the cloud to ensure higher availability, non-interference, and system performance. I only port executable code (not source code) there, and ensure some minimal level of encryption for my text files.

All my broker knows are my trades (buy,sell, short, cover). I doubt they are keen on reverse-engineering a <200K account :)

#567     Jan 6, 2018
    fordewind and algofy like this.