2014: The Battle for Survival

Discussion in 'Journals' started by neke, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

Oh, genius had to chime in. So only people with 30% or better average can post in this thread?
    Was I judging or was I posting facts? I hate this "everybody is a winner" generation...

Post your average before you judge me. :)

#431     Jul 2, 2016
  2. southall

southall

Neke had 3 good years followed by 3 bad years followed by 3 ok years where he made up for the 3 bad years.

No reason for him to give up or say any time has been wasted.
    He could easily make anywhere between 100K to 500K over the next 3 years.
    Or alternatively he could spin his wheels and make nothing, but i think the odds of that are less.

#432     Jul 2, 2016
  3. Why are you afraid to post your results? And yet you don't hesitate to critique others. :rolleyes:

#433     Jul 2, 2016
  4. Come on, most people on ET can't even sniff neke's jock when it comes to overall money made in the markets. Making 800k trading over 10 years while also having a full time job is in the 99th percentile of all traders. But you will get the small sample size overanalyzing from the trolls like Pekelo who get their kicks criticizing others because their own sad lives have nothing going on and their own trading is subpar.

#434     Jul 3, 2016
  5. Pekelo

Pekelo

That is another way to look at it, but I am sure he isn't happy with the recent performance. Also if you just make up for the losing years, then all those years aren't really productive. Making 8K per year on a 200K average account size is better than nothing but hardly satisfactory.

So instead of arguing with guys like that Recession fella (promptly put on ignore), who wants to sing Kumbaya and hold each other hands and hope everything is going to be alright, I just want to know what Neke's master plan is for turning things around?

#435     Jul 3, 2016
  6. marsman

marsman

As everbody witnessed, a month ago I had offered my sincere help to Neke, but unfortunately he got me wrong and disappointed me beyond imaginable... :-(

#436     Jul 3, 2016
  7. d08

d08

You're severely underestimating Neke's intelligence. It's only a question of time when you will lose all your capital with the method you use.

#437     Jul 3, 2016
  8. marsman

marsman

@d08
    you shouldn't be able to quote my posting... unless you use 2 accounts... :)

#438     Jul 3, 2016
  9. d08

d08

What in the world are you talking about?

#439     Jul 3, 2016
  10. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

Is marshman botpro?

#440     Jul 3, 2016