2014: The Battle for Survival

Discussion in 'Journals' started by neke, Jan 5, 2014.

1. koolaid

koolaid

Stop hijacking his thread to promote some shtty site

#281     Oct 3, 2015
  2. Lolzzzz...I follow them on twitter along with a bunch of other traders just like I follow Neke. At least I have given him some construction criticism. This is what I have seen that works, I bet you don't make a dime trading. You don't have a winners attitude. Good luck though :)

#282     Oct 4, 2015
  3. koolaid

koolaid

You could have given your constructive criticism without linking or mentioning the site like many others before you have. Also, why does it matter to you whether I make or lose money? Let me worry about that. I don't get it.

#283     Oct 4, 2015
  4. I don't post regularly on this site, we are all here to learn. I learnt a lot from Neke and this is how I got into options, by watching his trades when he used to post more details. You take what you want from the posts and disregard the rest.

#284     Oct 4, 2015
  5. JB3

JB3

Neke,

You just keep doing your thing, and swing for the fences. Sure, you pressed on the accelerator after you had a great month, and it didn't work out as expected. But it is this kind of risk taking that is going to make you jump to the next level.

#285     Oct 12, 2015
  6. Risk TAKING takes you down; risk MANAGEMENT takes you up.

#286     Oct 23, 2015
    NoDoji and zbestoch like this.
  7. neke

neke

Hmmm? How can you manage a risk you didn't take? Was it forced on you?

#287     Oct 23, 2015
  8. @neke what I meant was taking risk by itself, without the management part of it, is a losing proposition.

#288     Oct 23, 2015
  9. d08

d08

So you're talking about buy and hold, or what?

#289     Oct 23, 2015
  10. @d08 managing risk is a paramount feature that pertains to all time frames.

#290     Oct 24, 2015