Discussion in 'Politics' started by traitor786, Jan 29, 2013.

has their been a change in forun policy ?

1. Yes, USA continues to be pro war

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. No, We are not looking for more war

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  1. Max E.

Max E.

No, thats a complete load of shit on your part, if our stated goal was to liberate iraw from the tyranny and military rule of suddam husein, we would have looked pretty goddamn stupid if we refused to leave after they had their own elections, and they wanted us out.

The U.N. would have been all over us along with every other country if we chose to occupy Iraq right after we supposedly liberated them. Reality is we had no choice but to leave when they wanted us to.

#11     Jan 29, 2013
  2. Republicans dont care how we would have looked if we had stayed.If there was a Republican president we would still be there.Romeny and McCain promised you over and over again that they would have stayed in Iraq

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OwfLS6WYUjo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Xltkutf2tNU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/f6ul9iMgmOw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Republicans dont care about The UN,they went into Iraq against the wishes of The UN

#12     Jan 29, 2013
  3. Max E.

Max E.

Why are you flipping this to Romney or McCain? There is no doubt McCain would have done all kinds of stuff to get us into new wars, Romney was a pretend neocon in my opinion, but the fact still remains, that was all bluster, there was not a chance in hell any one would have stayed and occupied a sovereign nation with the entire world watching when they wanted us out.

Romney and McCain were both demagogunig the issue against Obama, neither of them would have made the choice to stay there, though they probably would have made the choice to move our troops a few hundred miles into Iran.

I find it incredibly funny tht you believe obama is this anti war hero when he has taken everything bush did, and just push it a step further.

Bush gave us the patriot act, which obama didnt only renew, but he created another doozy the n.d.a.a. allowing him to assasinate and detain u.s. citizens indefinately without trial. He also tripled the drone strikes,

And while we say we are no longer "torturing" captives, you would have to be a naive fool to believe that was the worst of what we are doing. I can guarantee that was the least of what we were doing under both obama and bush, as we speak we probably got some turbinators balls hooked up to a car battery but we will never hear about it, and so long as the Pentagon is doing their absolute best to keep U.S. citizens safe from those animals, i couldnt care less.

#13     Jan 29, 2013
  4. Stepping it up would be starting more invade,occupy and nation build wars like bush did imo .Stepping it up would be increasing defense spending 400 billion dollars a year like bush did.Obama doesn't deserve the nobel peace prize but he is much better then Bush,McCain and Romney imo

#14     Jan 29, 2013
  5. Max E.

Max E.

Obamush has his own personal kill list, and he has drones whacking people in countries ll over the world, who are you kidding? Just cause opbama spent less, it doesnt mean that these things arent still happening, drone strikes have tripled under his watch. If anything the only thing we seemed to have learned from iraq/afghanistan is that we need to be more covert about killing people we doing like.

stepping it up means shitting all over our fundamental rights, no matter how bad the wars are atleast they end at some point, the worst damage Bushama did was take away our counstitutional right to freedom from the government.

Someday you will wake up and realise that nothing else matters if we dont have freedom from government oppression. Thanks to the Bushama/Obamush combo the government can now basically do whatever they want, whether that entails monitoring us, detaining us, or killing us without trial, it is all legal for them.

#15     Jan 29, 2013
  6. I agree with you on the above and I have never praised Obama for taking our rights but Romney or McCain never said they would end drone strikes,the patriot act,TSA etc so in we had no choice in those matters imo.

Ron Paul was the only candidate who would have fought to end those programs and as I have stated many times before I would have voted for Paul over Obama

#16     Jan 29, 2013
  7. #17     Jan 29, 2013
  8. CORRECTAMUNDO!

Without the limitations of the Constitution and personal freedoms of the Bill of Rights, America becomes just another "State-ist" country... eventually like Iran under Hussein or Soviet Union before its collapse.

Both Bush and Odumbo want us to believe the Constitution is "old, outdated, not-applicable to modern America, needs to be discarded".

The Constitution is as applicable today as ever. It's still as "right" as the Ten Commandments.

I hate what the Progressives, Muslim/Odumbo and Bush have done to my country.

:mad:

#18     Jan 29, 2013