2012: The Battle for Survival

Discussion in 'Journals' started by neke, Jan 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You just have to trust me on this one... That is nothing to be proud of.

("Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself." [1 Timothy 6:5])

#31     Jan 23, 2012
  2. d08

d08

"You can't give a Dementor the old one-two!" [Harry Potter, Order of the Phoenix p.34]

#32     Jan 23, 2012
  3. No offense, but your G*d is a jerk-off.

#33     Jan 23, 2012
  4. The prospect of hell and damnation does not scare you, but it should.

A bath of oil set on fire when you're completely immersed, that is pain, and, as far as an analogy goes, the equivalent of what you choose to ignore.

On death, if you are aware of your time travels, then you will survive and see final judgement, but there won't ever be a chance for you to live if you deny human intuition that there has to be a higher power.

I should add I don't go to church, but I still believe in God. Church is a refuse of political abomination and naivete thought that the path to salvation involves systematic worship of an established religion, when knowing you can be a God is far more important than thinking that one man who died a miraculously gruesome death as evil as it gets can save you.

Save yourself. Find religion, but don't ignore the paradox of what happens if you make it to heaven. If you do, then you are indeed like God, homousious.

#34     Jan 23, 2012
  5. d08

d08

Just when I thought BoWo can't get any more ridiculous, he shocks the world again.
    After death we rot like all other biological matter and there is nothing else to it.

#35     Jan 23, 2012
  6. hkrahra

hkrahra

I think Neke has outgrown his strategies

#36     Jan 23, 2012
  7. And if you've been levitated out your room into a spaceship that travelled many light years to find interesting beings then you shouldn't believe in time travel?

I beg to differ. Time travel is the holy grail, and as close to the Masons as any other guarded secret regarding eternal life ever is.

#37     Jan 23, 2012
  8. lol okay now this just got hilarious.

But could you please show neke some respect and start your own thread on time travel, so that you don't pollute his thread.

#38     Jan 23, 2012
  9. You humans are very amusing creatures. There is no time. You are resisting the flow, and the flow makes you heavy. What you experience as time is just depletion of energy. Ever wonder why it's always unidirectional?

#39     Jan 23, 2012
  10. usrx201

usrx201

Just saw that you had this new thread Neke. Thanks for continuing. I wouldn't feel too bad. Most hedge funds lost money and underperformed. Lots of professionals and private equity firm managers had trouble. A friend of a friend who worked in the field said he couldn't make sense of the market last year either.

Global macro hedge fund trading didn't work so well last year either. MFGlobal's bets on European bonds and subsequent bankruptcy bust is a big example of professionals failing big time the last two years.

I like the title "battle for survival". I would agree it's a battle. Trading is not easy and it's cutthroat and like an arena. Finding ways to adapt to whatever the market behaves like this year is the challenge.

So if recounting this journal helps you knowing you have readers, you've got another thread follower. Good luck and good trading this year.

#40     Jan 23, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.