2012: The Battle for Survival

Discussion in 'Journals' started by neke, Jan 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Take the money and run!!! Don't give it back!

Buy some stuffs and enjoy the good life! :D

PA

#21     Jan 21, 2012
  2. You'd think after all the advice I've given, just trusting automation is not so simple for you.

I've also had a terrible start to this year.

#22     Jan 21, 2012
  3. N54_Fan

N54_Fan

I was thinking the same thing. This is absurd that people think this is a realistic goal for a year of trading. If this was done once by neke it was done with very high risk. Neke may have gotten lucky to do that in th epast and now he is getting unlucky and losing it. I wish him well but to think 1000% return is EASY just shows how naive and inexperienced this person really is.

#23     Jan 21, 2012
  4. It's improbable, but I have seen one guy do it. He ended up with $100MM starting with $10k in 1999.

#24     Jan 21, 2012
  5. That's even better than Dan Zanger's record!

What's that guy's name?

#25     Jan 21, 2012
  6. whats his name

#26     Jan 21, 2012
  7. Neke you don't own or have a trading system with positive mathematical expectancy. Until you have this, you are not going to achieve consistency.....ever.

Read some of Big Money's posts, might help.

#27     Jan 21, 2012
  8. Based on his other threads he doesn't like to listen at all :(.

#28     Jan 21, 2012
  9. Ill-advised?

I told you don't take advices from Jim Cramer or Nodoji.

Jim Cramer is so angry with ETFs, because ETFs make his fundametal approach meaningless. Think about it, Jim Cramer thrives on insider information of individual companies: earnings, company managers, CEOs, products, management team, a very smart guy who manages the company, I really like the CEO, the product will be very popular.........etc. When ETFs come out, he totally lost it, because No ETF has "a good CEO" to analyze, or product, or a good management team.

He was calling for a ban on ETFs. He is a very selfish crook, doesn't give others a chance. Simply because he can't trade it, he doesn't want others to trade it.

He also calls for a ban on HFT, he is a very selfish crook, doesn't give others a chance. Simply because he knows nothing, NOTHING, NOTHING, about HFT, he doesn't want others to do it.

He is a perma-bull, he never shorts, he always buys and hold. The most scary thing to him is a sell-off. So he is terrified of a market crash. So he calls for up-tick rule every Wednesday. He is telling Congress crooks (his fellow insider traders) to ban computer trading so that market sell off will never happen. He thinks market should always go UPPPPPPP. What an idiot! Market should be allowed to come down. It's healthy, but Jim Cramer doesn't want it.

Nodoji simply is clueless, she still thinks stop loss doesn't work in after-market hours!

Also, don't take my advice, because I just averaged 5 more contracts into CL at 99, after my first 5 contracts at close to 102. If CL drops to 95, I will be officially dead.

#29     Jan 21, 2012
  10. Sorry to see a bumpy start.

#30     Jan 21, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.