2012 Republicans: Who can defeat Obama/Who will you vote for?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by alientrader, Feb 5, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

That's the plan. The more freeloaders the Democrats can bring to America the more votes they are going to get. At some point they have to carry their logic to the ultimate conclusion that they will ruin the country.

#41     Feb 9, 2011
  2. There is not one republican in the current line up that can beat Obama. Romney can give him a run for his money, IF, the economy is still in the tank, and/or the mid-east blows up bigger than it already has. Other than that, say hello to an 8 year term for Obama.

#42     Feb 9, 2011
  3. Well as the resident black moderate here, let me say that......well I know someone who can say it better

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xTEjiFEaIy8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#43     Feb 9, 2011
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Jon Huntsman jr could beat Obama. Questionable if he could win the primary though. Huntsman makes Romney look like a community organizer.

He is the real wild card in this race in my opinion. Write that name down and watch him.

#44     Feb 9, 2011
  5. <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zRwK_XVfm0I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#45     Feb 9, 2011
  6. Obama better start praying for shit to change fast.

Gallup shows Obama at 27% approval on handling deficit, 37% on economy

#46     Feb 9, 2011
  7. pspr

pspr

There has got to be someone out there we're not too familiar with that fits the mold. I think the current batch of candidates is too flawed for my liking. McCain was the worst of the batch last time around, IMO.

But, I don't think beating Obama will be that hard. Especially since I see his policies sending the economy into another nose dive before election day. And, when ever he does anything it pisses off the majority of the country.

#47     Feb 9, 2011
  8. I'm vaguely familiar with Huntsman, and he certainly is a dark-horse candidate at this time. He does appear to have more substance than Romney, but will the good old boys club accept him?
    I still think that so long as the economy keeps slogging along as it is, and the sand dwellers aren't on some kind of rampage greater than they already are, Obama will be tough to beat. Something blows up, figuratively or literally, and Obama is done. The question then becomes, will the Republicans put up a candidate that stands for something other than empty rhetoric?

#48     Feb 9, 2011
  9. None of that is relevant is the pubs can't field a viable candidate. That is how dubya had two terms.

#49     Feb 9, 2011
  10. BSAM

BSAM

(Speee...)

Marco Rubio

#50     Feb 9, 2011