2012 Republicans: Who can defeat Obama/Who will you vote for?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by alientrader, Feb 5, 2011.

1. Ron Paul would unite Paleo-Liberal Republicans and Libertarians. But Neo-Cons and mainline Republicans will not take him. The Neo-Cons will back Huckabee, mainliners will ultimate select Romney.

It will be Romney who is your nominee, the rest will depend on who Romney picks to be his Veep.

#11     Feb 6, 2011
  2. I would add that the reason the mainliners will carry the day is that when the time is right, they will bell the Neo-Con cat, and trot out Palin, Limbaugh, Beck, and Hannity, and all the interesting comments they have made for the last three years. Believe me, they have more than enuf ammunition from Rush alone, that is what they will do.

#12     Feb 6, 2011
  3. No, but they will teach you how to jerk off. Government does everything half ass way as you already know.

#13     Feb 6, 2011
  4. Dear false flag poster: Could you be more racist in your next post?

#14     Feb 6, 2011
  5. Ricter

Ricter

The inspiration for this caricature could easily be found at stormfront.

#15     Feb 6, 2011
  6. Comedy wasted on the humorless Republicans. Guys this was satire and the OP was genius in this post, If the Op has a stand up act I want to see it.

#16     Feb 6, 2011
  7. Of course you would, liberals are inherently racist.

There's nothing more entertaining to them than someone (in this case evidently a black man) pretending to be a white racist.

#17     Feb 6, 2011
  8. Ricter

Ricter

To poke fun at racists is not itself racism. And what difference does the poster's skin color make? And what do you mean "evidently", how is it evident?

#18     Feb 6, 2011
  9. Right , that's one reason I laugh at liberals.

#19     Feb 6, 2011
  10. Ricter

Ricter

You make zero sense. Are the folks at stormfront liberals?

#20     Feb 6, 2011