Hi All Having finally become reasonably profitable over the past few months (after many years of trying to trade) I have decided to keep a journal to help me out on my trades and also to pay back some of the immense help that i've gotten from elitetrader and other various traders in my life. It also helps me grind it day after day. When i signed up for trading i thought it was going to to get my heart racing. Then i figured that most of my money is made by sitting on my ass and going to sleep Trading Strategy The exact trading strategy I use will not be revealed, however it is not a very difficult strategy. I pretty much use the same S/R and pivot points that the rest of this forum uses. Nothing special. I trade 2 systems at the same time. System 1: Short term volatility based reversal strategy. Average holding period is around 48 hours System 2: Longer term trend following strategy. Average holding period is approximately 5 to 10 days. I use 2 indicators (9 and 18 ema) and the remainder is price action only. I primarily trade on the 4hr timeframe. I have backtested both systems over the past 20 years and combined they give the following characteristics: Combined System Characteristics: Win: 48% Breakeven: 10% Lose: 42% Profit Factor: 2.5 Money Management I run very tight money management. Maximum 0.5% risk per trade and maximum 5% open risk across all open positions. Open risk is a function of both open trades and the correlation across markets. Each 10% drawdown results in a furthur 10% reduction of trading capital. I have defined stops and entries, position sizing is dependent on the size of the stop, the type of trade and the current "feel" that I have of the market. The size of the stop dictates around 60% of the position size, and the type and feel i have the trade dictate the other 40%. Results For privacy reasons, I will post my results in pips and in % of account.