2012 Blowout?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Sep 30, 2011.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Krauthammer Warns Obama Will Suffer Landslide Election

It's a significant disparity if you compare excitement and enthusiasm that Democrats had for Obama in 2008, where he was near messianic, to now where he actually has a record and he's rather mortal. There will be none of that enthusiasm again, it's almost impossible. It had a lot to do in 2008 with the fact that he was almost entirely unknown and was extremely eloquent and was lightning in a bottle. That is never going to happen again. He's got a record now and it's a bad one. So there is no way that you can ever get near that.

But I think even worse for Obama than the decline in the intensity of support among Democrats--because after all, where they are going to go--on election day they'll be out there for him--is the number on independents. The number on independents is staggeringly bad. 31% approval of independents.

Obama won the election of 2008 on the basis of independents, and the first hint of trouble came in the off-year elections at end of 2009 in Virginia and New Jersey, where independents in states that had gone Obama went 2-1 against Obama. Then in the Senate race for the so-called Kennedy seat in January of 2010 the independents went 3 to 1 against Democrats. And I think if Obama cannot rise from the 31% approval he has among independents he is going to suffer a landslide.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...rns_obama_will_suffer_landslide_election.html

2. pspr

pspr

Dick Morris seems to think the Democratic leadership will try to talk Obama out of running so they can try and prevent a blowout in the Senate, too.

I'm not a big fan of Dick Morris but if the economy doesn't show some life by the end of 2011 I'm there will be some pressure to do something different.

3. Obama won the election of 2008 on the basis of "anyone but Republican" and will do it again in 2012.

People hate banksters, Republicans and their pro bankster policies. They know who crashed the markets (and will remember it for a long time).

4. Is he the guy in a wheelchair?

Did he not also warn that not only WMD in Iraq were true, but that they would take the form of a mushroom cloud, and that it would take only one hour for Iraq to do it as per the brits dossier? We know the facts now, and in fact we knew them when he was spewing his lies.

Maybe zionists want someone else to extract more juice.

What is he saying about Ron Paul?

5. JamesL

JamesL

Whereas 2008 was anybody but a Repub, 2012 will be anybody but Obama.

Obama is one and done.

6. Yeah....he's a drama queen all right, and he has followers here. :D .