2010 World Cup - in South Africa

Discussion in 'Politics' started by SouthAmerica, Dec 4, 2009.

1. LOL!!! Not all hope is lost for the Brazilian 3rd worlders!! They can figure out how to use the search function... Now get back to harvesting my resources you 3rd world peasant, or I'll send you back to your favela still hungry!!! LOL!! LOL!! LOL!! LOL!!!

#61     Jul 27, 2010
  2. egypt ranked 9? tts just rubbish

#62     Jul 27, 2010
  3. .

MohdSalleh: Egypt ranked 9? It’s just rubbish

July 27, 2010

SouthAmerica: The Egyptians almost beat the Brazilian national team in the Tournament that they had in South Africa about one year ago.

And in that game their national team played very good soccer, and I had no idea the Egyptian soccer had improved so much.

The number # 9 ranking might be right, based on how Egypt played on that tournament.

#63     Jul 27, 2010
  4. .

Phenomena: Now get back to harvesting my resources you 3rd world peasant, or I'll send you back to your favela still hungry!!! LOL!! LOL!! LOL!! LOL!!!

SouthAmerica: I already wasted too much time with you, besides I gave enough material on my last posting for the people on this forum to realize what kind of fool is hiding behind the screen name: Phenomena

Phenomena: 01-23-05 12:16 AM

I TRUGED THRU A MILE OF SNOW TO GET TO OLEARYS LAST NIGHT AND U GUYS WERE NOT THERE!!!!

SouthAmerica: Hah, hah, hah….

What a piece of work.

Based on your postings on the ET forums I would say that a screen name that better matches your mindset and your intellect, and also what you are doing on this website would be: “Enema” instead of “Phenomena”

You can check what “Enema” means at:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enema

#64     Jul 27, 2010
  5. I said shut the f*ck up and get back to the sweat shop you third world cock roach!! LOL!! LOL!! LOL!!

#65     Jul 28, 2010
  6. .

Enema: "I said shut the f*ck up and get back to the sweat shop you third world cock roach!! LOL!! LOL!! LOL!!"

SouthAmerica: Nice language Enema.

Your reply summarizes in a nutshell your intellectual level.

#66     Jul 28, 2010
  7. The shit hole that is Brazil:

<embed id=VideoPlayback src=http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-2081524502211171478&hl=en&fs=true style=width:400px;height:326px allowFullScreen=true allowScriptAccess=always type=application/x-shockwave-flash> </embed>

#67     Jul 28, 2010
  8. .

August 5, 2010

SouthAmerica: I am very happy my team Santos FC won on Wednesday evening a major soccer tournament in Brazil - They are the Champions of the Brazil Cup (Copa do Brasil).

This young Santos team brought me memories of the days when Pele used to play for Santos - and this new group of young players did beat many teams by 10 goals, 4 goals, and on bad days they scored only 3 goals.

Ganso, the up coming soccer star of Santos and also of Brazil was considered the best player of the tournament.

On August 10, 2010 the new Brazilian national soccer team is going to play against the US national team in New Jersey, and 4 players that did an outstanding job for Santos during this tournament will be playing for the national team - including Ganso.

By the way, Santos FC was also the Champion in 2010 of the Sao Paulo State tournament.

#68     Aug 5, 2010