2010 Senate Races

Discussion in 'Politics' started by eminitrader007, Aug 5, 2009.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Says the guy who is by his own admission a liberal, SO HE CAN GET LAID?

#41     Aug 11, 2009
  2. It is better than jerking off while listening to Limbaugh or while watching the Fox Comedy News.:D

Now get down on your knees and swallow it; it's Limbaugh's juice.

#42     Aug 11, 2009
  3. We haven't had a meteor hit the US since he took office, either. And there hasn't been a volcanic eruption.

Does he get credit for those, too?

What about the economy? You didn't answer that.

#43     Aug 11, 2009
  4. So why even bother posting here several times a day?

#44     Aug 11, 2009
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2517130#post2517130
    Same as you.

And I spend FAR more time bashing liberalism and left wing hypocrisy than I do "defending" the GOP.
    There's not much worth defending any more.

#45     Aug 11, 2009
  6. The economy is doing much better now compared to the day Obama came into the office. Markets have faith in the Democratic administration.

If a meteor or a hurricane hits the country, it's NOT the president's fault but if they are unable to manage the rescue efforts after that then the president should be held responsible. Similarly, a terrorist attack on the US is not the president's fault but if your Secretary of State tells you that an attack is likley soon but you are on vacation and do not want to be disturbed, then it becomes your fault.

#46     Aug 11, 2009
  7. So your party is in shambles and you've lost your faith. You have no hopes, no party and no prospects. So you decide that the next best thing for you to do is to simply spend your time "bashing" the opposition.

That is truly pitiful.

#47     Aug 11, 2009
  8. If, in four years, the economy has truly recovered and we didn't simply bubble into the next disaster a year away, then I will join you in that sentiment. Otherwise, you're deluded. Unfortunately, I think we'll find out that you are, in fact, deluded.

Obama hasn't done anything to protect us from terrorists (at least nothing public) that Bush didn't do before him. So that's a silly defense that is trying to appeal to those out there concerned about homeland security.

I should state, however, that I voted for Obama despite being a card carrying GOP member. I simply was fed up of the "same" and was hoping for "change". Sadly, I see myself as one of those duped into believing change would come. This is looking like the same old Clinton/Bush decades of the past, to me.

Unless we "change" paths, I don't see Obama getting my vote in the future.

I won't vote for a republican just because I follow republican lines, but when it comes to Obama, it'll be the "fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me..." syndrome. I feel a lot of republicans and independents who voted for Obama will feel the same.

#48     Aug 11, 2009
  9. Lucrum is ET's Joe the Plumber.

#49     Aug 11, 2009
  10. Oh, and I missed this gem of a comment you made.

Markets are not expressing faith in the Democratic administration. They are buying into the fact that we're throwing unprecedented amounts of money at the problem. Yes, it is this administration that is doing it, so some of the credit regarding the up move goes to decisions of this administration's treasury (and the Fed). But so, too, will the blame go when the disaster that is our massive debt comes home to roost.

#50     Aug 11, 2009