2010 Senate Races

Discussion in 'Politics' started by eminitrader007, Aug 5, 2009.

1. This is coming from the person who thinks PA is safe democrat when the race is a dead heat.

#31     Aug 8, 2009
  2. Does this mean that you think that the analysis is correct regarding the other 36 states? If you think that the rest of the analysis is correct besides PA, then the Republiclowns are in big trouble.

#32     Aug 8, 2009
  3. Arnie

Arnie

Well, I hope your dreams of Euopean threesome come true. :D

As you get older I think you will tend more towards conservative thinking. Not because one is right and the other is wrong. My first vote for Pres was George McGovern. That should give you an idea of where I came from in my political thinking. It's easy to paint the liberal or conservative side with a braod brush since each is ideitified by the most extreme elements. For the left, you have people like Pelosi, on the right you have people like Delay. They are lighting rods, but how accuratley do their thoughts/actions really identify with the average American?

#33     Aug 10, 2009
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Who TF talks politics while they're trying to get laid?

In any case this has got to be one of the dumbest "justifications" for a political bias I have ever seen.

#34     Aug 10, 2009
  5. Usually no one and I try not to discuss politics or religion with other people but there are times when someone brings that up in a group. It's like when we meet someone from Iran or NK we sometimes ask them if they think their leader is as crazy as we think. Similarly, when Bush was president many foreigners would ask the question.

What's your justification for voting for a Republican? If you say strong national security or fiscal responsibility or family values; I'm going to puke.

#35     Aug 10, 2009
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I can't stand the thought of voting for a liberal. In my view, with few exceptions, there is no one worth voting FOR anymore. "Republican" is no longer associated with conservatism, pragmatism, smaller government or fiscal responsibility.

My last three presidential votes:

Voted AGAINST Al Whore

Voted AGAINST John Fairy

Voted AGAINST Barrack Hussein Osama

And given the same choices, I'd hold my nose and do it again.

#36     Aug 11, 2009
  7. Huh? When did this happen?

#37     Aug 11, 2009
  8. In europe, if a music band had a hard time getting the crowd warmed up all they had to do is say: "We apologise for Bush!" And they had the crowd eating from their hand.:p

He sure was hated and killed US status big time.

#38     Aug 11, 2009
  9. We haven't had a terrorist attack on our soil since he took over the office.

#39     Aug 11, 2009
  10. You are like the blind black guy that attends a KKK rally because he does not know what the hell is going on. You don't know what's going on and do not have any principles so you just drink the cool-aid that is fed to you.

#40     Aug 11, 2009