2010 New Year's Resolution

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Pension_Admin, Dec 24, 2009.

1. bighog

bighog Guest

To take a couple months away from Michigan (seperate times) and get in the car with laptop to casually trade first couple hours of day and then ride to whereever i please. "Smell the roses"

Post less on ET (as i have been) and just lay back and casually watch Nod in her journal do some good trading in 2010. She made great strides in 2009. We will not mention taking 40 trades in crude oil. HA

Pop into ET now and then for entertainment. One of the best is when some clown says " i have a friend who is a huge hedge fund manager and ............ ", or "i know this huge trader who......." HA!@!!! The list goes on, always someone knows someone to put lipstick on the pig of a post to enhance thenselves.

One thing we all know about ET as well as the trading game in general................the only thing that keeps the game going is new and gullible blood. That is life in general, love, money, happiness, winning, losing, it's all a game. There is a saying that goes something like "if you have no regrets, you have not lived"

I have LIVED. :D :D :cool: :cool:

#11     Dec 26, 2009
  2. piezoe

piezoe

There is a saying that goes something like "if you have no regrets, you have not lived"

How true that is! And how, assuming we have lived a long life, we deceive ourselves when we say "I have no regrets," unless of course we haven't really lived at all.

Happy Holidays to you, Hog.

#12     Dec 26, 2009
  3. Do more about saving. And make more more money and invest more.

#13     Jan 11, 2010