2010 and 2012 prediction

Discussion in 'Politics' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Dec 10, 2009.

1. And another comical post.

#41     Dec 13, 2009
  2. Ricter

Ricter

You are easily amused. Cretin?

#42     Dec 13, 2009
  3. Only by misguided dipshits such as yourself.

#43     Dec 13, 2009
  4. The far left had issues with Clinton, because Clinton like Obama was essentially moderate.

Did this generate a strong liberal third party candidate?

How well did Nader do?

LOL!!!

If you can think of a genuinely moderate republican that could get the nomination in 2012, name them...

No, it won't likely be a moderate, and no the hard left who is upset with Obama on some issues won't stay away from the polls and voting for Obama if it means we get some hard right wing republican candidate in 2012...

People go to vote these days nearly as much for voting against someone as they do because they really like their candidate...

You still have not presented a cogent picture of why the republicans are not in danger of a third party candidate like Sarah Palin, nor have you presented any great plan for attracting the same base that voted in Obama in 2012 to your conservative camp...

#44     Dec 13, 2009
  5. M Jared

M Jared

He's probably one of those idiot KKK/militia members who thinks the south will rise again and that his little trailer park militia group has a chance to overthrow the government.I just laugh at them

#45     Dec 13, 2009
  6. Speaking on a personal level; several of my friends and myself are very strong supporters of Pres. Obama. At the same time, we are very UNHAPPY with his decisions on Iraq, Afganistan, and the constant compromising on the health bill. In spite of that, we will all vote for him again in 2012. We certainly aren't going to turn around and vote for a Republican who will endlessly racket up the wars and do nothing about health care. NOBODY gets EVERYTHING they want in a democracy (or democratic Republic): and that's a good thing.

In the end, 40% of the country will vote Dem and 40% will vote Republican NO MATTER WHO THE INDIVIDUAL RUNNING. The battle is always over the 20% who haven't figured out what they stand for.

Our major goal over the next three years is to convince the teabaggers and other malcontents that the Republican Party is not their cup of tea.

#46     Dec 13, 2009
  7. M Jared

M Jared

I agree a 100 %

While I don't like Obamas positions on Iraq and Afghanistan,I know that if McCain was in office not only would Iraq and Afghanistan have many more troops then Obama is sending,Its very likely that we might be at war with Iran and Korea as well

I don't like Obamas handling of the heath care bill,but fact is in 10 months he has gotten farther in the goal of insuring every American then any other President has and that there would be no health care bill under a Republican President

If a moderate Republican like Chuck Hegel were to run Against Obama in 2012 he might have my vote,but thats not going to happen and I wont even consider voting for the other hard right idiots.

As of now Obama has my vote in 2012,but if i was asked in a approval poll i would say i disapprove,but i approve of him more then McCain and Palin

I was in the Army from 97-2002,And I would sign up again in a second to fight against any tea bagger,KKK,Confederacy type attempts to overthrow the democratically elected government

#47     Dec 13, 2009
  8. Sounds like we got 'em exactly where we want him, three years out from the next election. To wit:

The TARP program, predicted to fail by many, has stopped the Recession. Bank of America has just paid back 45 billion with interest and other banks have already or are getting ready to do the same.

The stock market is up over 50% since March. For last two months in a row, Americans have seen their wealth grow due to stock market gains and housing price recoveries. Housing is still below the mania years but improving none the less in most areas of the country: the skid has ended. Homes sales will start improving greatly as buyers realize this.

The economy was RETRACTING 6%+ in March: in the 3rd quarter the economy grew at a 2.8% annualized gain. Better and stronger than anybody expected.

The number of layoffs planned by companies started decreasing 4 months ago and continues to fall. New hires and job growth is just around the cornor.

In fact, things (economics) are starting to improve so fast and so much that I am beginning to fear that it is too early and a downturn will start happening again in 2012. That is the exact point in time when we want the economy to be criusing which will ensure the re-election of Obama.

We'll see. The point is, bad polling numbers at this point in the game is NOT a BAD thing.

#48     Dec 13, 2009
  9. Just put me on 'Ignore'. You are nothing but worthless racist dirtbag. You have absolutely nothing to offer the world and represent the very worst of evolutions tribal instincts.

#49     Dec 13, 2009
  10. The republicans have a real problem.

Why?

If they put up a moderate republican like Hagel, the extremist right wing (the followers of Palin, Beck, Limbaugh) will put up a third party candidate, which will screw up the republicans and independents...handing the election to Obama...

#50     Dec 13, 2009