2010 and 2012 prediction

Discussion in 'Politics' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Dec 10, 2009.

1. So disappointed liberals and independents would rather see one of the current republican front runners than Obama?

You really believe that?

I seriously question if you understand the classic independent.

Many people are leaving both the democratic and republican party to declare themselves independent, but their position of either right, left, or moderate remains.

Obama is much more moderate than any of the republican front runners, the right wing independents voted for McCain, and the liberal independents will vote for a republican right winger?

I don't believe you are doing the math on this one...

#31     Dec 12, 2009
  2. I'm glad you mentioned this.

And while I'm neither a Right Winger nor a Libtard, I make this observation....

Seems nowdays virtually EVERY Leftist, Libtard, Progressive either OUTRIGHT LIES or leaves out enough of the facts so that at best is telling a half-truth (which is no truth at all), every time he/she opens their yap. It's really quite incredible! How can somebody LIE ALMOST ALL THE TIME?

Frankly, I'm getting really tired of it all.

Can't we elect someone to important office who TELLS IT STRAIGHT... and who tries to do what's right for the country rather than the greed of the oligarchy?

Bush was a horrible liar... but this Obama character makes Bush look like a choir boy. .. :mad:

Some suspect we're in for another Civil war. Could be. But this time it won't be "Yankee vs. Confederate" but rather "Those who believe they should be able to keep what they earn" vs. "Those who believe they are justified in taking what others earn"....

This ain't your grandfather's America any more, Dorothy. :mad: :mad:

#32     Dec 12, 2009
  3. I suspect if the majority of the electorate really wanted to be told the truth, they would vote in someone who told them the truth...

Problem is which candidate has the huevos to tell the voters that the problems of America are really their own fault?

No politician I have seen says:

"The reason we have stupid and corrupt politicians in D.C. is that the voters themselves are stupid and corrupt in their own lives."

Think an honest politician like that would get elected?

Everyone wants to blame "the government."

The government we get is just a representation of the level of consciousness of the electorate.

Limbaugh would never blame the callers and listeners of his show for voting in Bush and other idiot repubs, liberal radio talk show hosts are not going to blame the liberal voters...

#33     Dec 12, 2009
  4. M Jared

M Jared

This is a country of majority rule

It would be sad but somewhat amusing to see the teabaggers,secessionist,racist etc rise up with their semi autos and shotguns against the most powerful military on earth.At least in the 1800's that same similar crowd had a chance,today they would crushed in a very short time

I don't care for Obama,but i accept the realties of life and living in this county. One thousand teabaggers marching in Washington doesn't mean squat when over 60 million voted for Obama

Those that don't like it here,leave,its that simple.If not accept the fact that they have to live under the rules that the majority decide

#34     Dec 12, 2009
  5. M Jared

M Jared

The fact that you think Fort Hood is an example of the military breaking shows what a dumbass you really are

#35     Dec 12, 2009
  6. M Jared

M Jared

You really think 200 million people are going to rise up against the government ? You are truly stupid

The majority of this country feel its an unfair balance between the rich and the poor,thats partly the reason a man like Obama and other democrats who promise more to the poor and the lower earners get elected .There are more have nots then haves in this country,the military are full of poor people that have to fight wars to support their family while the rich don't have to and the rich get richer off their blood

Its already known that Hispanics and blacks will soon be the majority in this country and are already a large group in this country,How many of them do you see at the tea bagger,secessionists and racists rallies ? You really think they are going to fight with you idiots ?

Like I said pal,keep dreaming .I also forwarded your previous posts to Law enforcement so you might be getting a visit soon

#36     Dec 12, 2009
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Pop Sickle, is that you?

#37     Dec 12, 2009
  8. You said many people are leaving the Democrat and Republican parties. Wouldn't it make sense to see a lower voter turnout for both parties in 2012 then? Wouldn't my argument of Obama having problems with a lower voter turnout make sense as well?

Obama being reelected in 2012 has nothing to do with him being more moderate than Republican front runners. It has everything to do with the voter turnout of his past supporters.

Disappointed liberals and a certain percentage of independents would rather keep Obama than have a Republican become president. However, just because they have that desire, it doesn't automatically mean they will vote for Obama in 2012.

You make the mistake of assuming that all past Obama voters will simply vote for him again just because they don't want a Republican as president. That argument was true in 2008. It will be true in 2012. What is still unknown is whether 2012 will see the same voter turnout based on that reason. My opinion is that after fours year of war in Afghanistan and healthcare flops there will be at least a certain percentage of past Obama supporters who will simply not vote this time around. Still not convinced these liberals will not vote? Look at Olbermann and Shultz. Look at Michael Moore http://michaelmoore.com/ and his big problems with Afghanistan. Look at http://moveon.org/ and it's big problem with the dropped public option. Look at Democraticunderground.com. If you open your eyes you will begin to see that there is an ocean of disappointment tied to Obama right now which means it is logical to make the argument I am making.

This isn't a certainty. It is just a possibility and I don't understand why you can't comprehend this simple concept.

#38     Dec 13, 2009

9. Reference please. This is a truly comical post.

#39     Dec 13, 2009
  10. Ricter

Ricter

His assertions are essentially true.

#40     Dec 13, 2009